Welcome back to Dead Man Blogging: Bleeding Cool‘s Fear the Walking Dead Live-Blog! as we live-blog the penultimate episode of the AMC series’ fourth season ‘I Lose People….’
With only two episodes left to go in the fourth season of AMC‘s Fear the Walking Dead, Morgan’s (Lennie James) going to move heaven and earth to get his crew to The Walking Dead’s Alexandria-Hilltop community – even while Martha/”Filthy Woman” (Tonya Pinkins) works to expunge him of all of his “weaknesses.” As tensions fray and the dangers mount, Morgan realizes that being a true leader might involve making he ultimate sacrifice.
So check out our live-blog of ‘I Lose People…’ below to see if it’s worthy of Morgan’s sacrifice – and our attention span:
Fear the Walking Dead s04e15 ‘I Lose People…’: The group’s hope falters as they seek a way out; Alicia and Charlie reunite with friends.
● This page should update…but just to be on the safe side I strongly suggest you refresh every now and then to make sure because I’ve been known to ramble often and quickly.
● If you’re going to social media to talk about what we’re talking about, go with: #feartwd and #feartwdbc.
● While you’re waiting (or if you just need a breather from my raw, uncut cult-of-personality), check out some cool Fear the Walking Dead “extras” we have waiting for you below.
In the following preview for penultimate episode ‘I Lose People…,” Morgan makes the case that by saving them, he’s saving himself:
In this sequence from last week’s ‘MM 54,’ we finally get a good chunk of Martha’s (Tonya Pinkins) tragic backstory – with a very disturbing “musical” montage at the end:
The cast and crew from Fear the Walking Dead discuss what went into making the season’s second-half:
The first half of season four began with one figure huddled around a campfire, and ended with nine. Characters who started their journeys in isolation collided with each other in unexpected ways and found themselves in one of the last places they ever expected to be…together. In the back half of the season they will explore who they are now – as individuals and as part of the greater group – and how they will forge ahead. They will find themselves pitted against new adversaries – human, walker, and even nature itself. Theirs will be a journey wrought with danger, love, heartbreak, loss, and ultimately, hope.
Produced by AMC Studios, Fear the Walking Dead is executive produced by Scott M. Gimple, showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg, as well as Robert Kirkman, David Alpert, Gale Anne Hurd, and Greg Nicotero. The series stars Lennie James, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo, Danay Garcia, Garret Dillahunt, Maggie Grace, Jenna Elfman, Alexa Nisenson, Mo Collins, Daryl Mitchell, Aaron Stanford, Tonya Pinkins, and Stephen Henderson.
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: Cast, Creative Talk Feminism, Identity; Tease Crossover with “Witchy Shows” - October 21, 2018
- American Horror Story: Apocalypse Season 8, Episode 7 ‘Traitor’: Cordelia Recruits More Magic - October 21, 2018
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 13, Episode 8 ‘Charlie’s Home Alone’: Charlie Channels His Inner “Culkin” (PREVIEW) - October 21, 2018
- Heathers Season 1: Your Guide to Paramount Network’s 5-Night “Binge Event” - October 19, 2018
- Kidding Season 1, Episode 7 ‘Kintsugi’: “Mr. Pickles-san” Pays a Visit (PREVIEW) - October 19, 2018