Are you still looking to obtain a copy of Batman: Damned #1, featuring the much-discussed debut of Batman’s penis, but don’t want to drop $45 on eBay for a copy? New York City shoppers can fill the Batpenis-shaped hole in their collections for less than half that price. Spotted in Midtown Comics today by Bleeding Cool’s own Adi Tantimedh, it’s bagged and boarded copies of the book for just $20.
Sure, that’s a markup of $13 higher than the cover price, but isn’t it worth it to own this small… okay, adequately-sized piece of history?
Head to Midtown comics to grab your copy fast. As the sign notes, there’s a limit of one per customer. Once they’re gone, all future printings will use the censored version of the comic, in which Batman is retconned into being a eunuch.
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018
- Adventure Time Lives On Comic Form in First Look at Season 11 #2 - October 18, 2018
- It’s Time to Admit There Isn’t a Snyder Cut of Justice League… Because There’s 2 of Them - October 18, 2018