Nintendo has officially released details of the next Splatfest event in Splatoon 2 after the Nintendo Switch Online system has gone live. This time around it will be a battle of fashion as you will splat paint on each other over two fashion choices: Retro or Modern.
The company also posted an official notice to their player base reminding them that Splatoon 2 is no longer free to play online on the Switch. The company will launch the new Splatfest on September 21st at 9pm PDT and run it until September 22nd at the same time. Best of luck to you all!
- Splatoon 2's Final Content Update Will Happen in December
- NBP Esports Series Will Be Holding a Splatoon 2 Event in 2019
- Nintendo Adds The Last Salmon Run Map and Weapons to Splatoon 2
- Nintendo's Next Update for Splatoon 2 Will Add Its Final Stage
- Nintendo Details the Updates to Splatoon 2 and Mario Tennis Aces
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is Getting a Splatoon 2 Event
- The Next Splatoon 2 Splatfest Will Revolve Around Utensils
- Dataminers Figure Out the Next Splatoon 2 European Splatfest
- The Next Splatoon 2 Splatfest in Japan Will be Over a Love of Chocolates
- ConcernedApe to Focus More on Stardew Valley for a While - December 14, 2018
- Epic Games Already Planning to Nerf and Vault the Fortnite Infinity Sword - December 14, 2018
- Nintendo Discontinues the NES and SNES Classic Editions - December 14, 2018
- Twitch to Air Holiday Spectacular Show to Look Back on 2018 - December 14, 2018
- Sixteen Years of Red vs. Blue: An Interview With Gus Sorola - December 14, 2018