Nintendo has officially released details of the next Splatfest event in Splatoon 2 after the Nintendo Switch Online system has gone live. This time around it will be a battle of fashion as you will splat paint on each other over two fashion choices: Retro or Modern.
The company also posted an official notice to their player base reminding them that Splatoon 2 is no longer free to play online on the Switch. The company will launch the new Splatfest on September 21st at 9pm PDT and run it until September 22nd at the same time. Best of luck to you all!
- Nintendo's Next Update for Splatoon 2 Will Add Its Final Stage
- Nintendo Details the Updates to Splatoon 2 and Mario Tennis Aces
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is Getting a Splatoon 2 Event
- The Next Splatoon 2 Splatfest Will Revolve Around Utensils
- Dataminers Figure Out the Next Splatoon 2 European Splatfest
- The Next Splatoon 2 Splatfest in Japan Will be Over a Love of Chocolates
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018