This October, explosive comic book publisher BOOM! Studios is giving Garfield a Fall special. Sadly, it will be hard-pressed to top the classic 1986 CBS Special, Garfield’s Halloween Adventure. But really, what can?
Instead, Garfield: TV or Not TV? #1 will feature two all-new stories, as detailed in a press release:
In “Comedy of Terrors,” the fan favorite Garfield: Homecoming team of writer Scott Nickel and Antonio Alfaro reunite for a frighteningly fun Halloween tale, as a creature reaches through the television and into Jon’s living room. Luckily, Garfield is as brave as they come…oh, wait.
And in “The Fall Season,” Eisner Award winning writer Mark Evanier (Groo) and artist Dave Alvarez (Looney Tunes) show just what happens when Garfield and the gang head out to an audition for a new reality show. But Garfield’s idea of reality might not be exciting enough for these devious television producers!
The book is on sale on October 17th, and BOOM! has released a first look preview, which you can see below.
- Archangel’s Loyalty Tested in Next Week’s Uncanny X-Men #6 - December 15, 2018
- Is Rocking a Mullet a Reason to Kill a Man? Next Week’s Domino #9 - December 15, 2018
- The @#$%ing Exiles Attack in Next Week’s Exiles #11 - December 15, 2018
- Discussing Canadian Politics at the Dinner Table in Champions Annual #1 - December 15, 2018
- Scarlet Spider’s Continuity is Too Convoluted for the Inheritors to Swallow in Next Week’s Spider-Geddon Finale - December 15, 2018