This October, explosive comic book publisher BOOM! Studios is giving Garfield a Fall special. Sadly, it will be hard-pressed to top the classic 1986 CBS Special, Garfield’s Halloween Adventure. But really, what can?
Instead, Garfield: TV or Not TV? #1 will feature two all-new stories, as detailed in a press release:
In “Comedy of Terrors,” the fan favorite Garfield: Homecoming team of writer Scott Nickel and Antonio Alfaro reunite for a frighteningly fun Halloween tale, as a creature reaches through the television and into Jon’s living room. Luckily, Garfield is as brave as they come…oh, wait.
And in “The Fall Season,” Eisner Award winning writer Mark Evanier (Groo) and artist Dave Alvarez (Looney Tunes) show just what happens when Garfield and the gang head out to an audition for a new reality show. But Garfield’s idea of reality might not be exciting enough for these devious television producers!
The book is on sale on October 17th, and BOOM! has released a first look preview, which you can see below.
- Suicide Squad Canceled With January’s #50… Just in Time for an Azzarello Relaunch? - October 15, 2018
- Heroes in Crisis: Now Everybody at Sanctuary Has Had Their Personal Data Stolen - October 15, 2018
- The End of the Line for $2.99 on New Age of DC Heroes? Plus: The Unexpected Ends With #8 - October 15, 2018
- First Nightwing, Now Alfred Attacked in Detective Comics in January - October 15, 2018
- DC is Putting Politics in Your Batgirl Comics in January… Literally - October 15, 2018