Behaviour Digital has released the ninth chapter of asymmetrical survival-horror game Dead by Daylight, which is called Shattered Bloodline. As is typical with a Dead by Daylight DLC, Shattered Bloodline comes with a new map, killer, and survivor. Alongside the new DLC, Behaviour Digital also announced that Dead by Daylight has reached 5 million copies worldwide.
The new killer for Shattered Bloodline is called The Spirit, and she’s a pretty wrathful kind of girl thanks to a tragic backstory. The Spirit is swift and lethal, and can use her power, Yamaoka’s Haunting to enter an ethereal plane and phase-walk to another location unseen by human eyes. As you might be able to tell from her use of a katana and the name of her power, The Spirit has roots in Japanese folklore.
On the other hand, the new survivor for Dead by Daylight is a teacher named Adam Francis. Born in Kingston, Jamaica, Adam is a pretty interesting contrast to The Spirit’s obvious Japanese roots. That said, he is an expat living in Japan when he comes across The Spirit’s family residence, the Yamaoka Estate. While renovating his new home, Adam unleashes the anger of The Spirit, and you can guess how that turns out.
The full contents of the Shattered Boodline DLC include:
- New Killer + Perks and Power – The Spirit
- New Survivor + Perks – Adam Francis
- New Map – the Family Residence
- An exclusive item for Adam, the Graduation Day Suit, only available as part of the DLC.
You can check out the new DLC launch trailer below. Shattered Bloodline is available now on PC through Steam as well as Xbox One and PS4.
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018
- First Details on Elite Dangerous: Beyond- Chapter Four Revealed - October 15, 2018
- Rockstar Devs Reportedly Working 100 Hour Weeks on Red Dead Redemption 2 - October 15, 2018