Epic Games released a new tweet this week that’s sure to freak out many a player on the Fortnite servers as Port-A-Fortress is coming. The company showed off what the new icon would look like as you’ll soon be able to create much more than a simple fort in the middle of a battle royale game.
— Fortnite News (@FortniteBR) September 16, 2018
No date or details have been given as to what it does or when it will be added to the game. But when you think “fortress”, you think much bigger and armed. Now we would love to see a game where you have a better foundation that isn’t as easy to break apart with guns attached at certain points, but that’s just wishful thinking. We’ll have to wait to see when this gets added to Fortnite, which at this rate, may be Season 6.
- Fortnite Gears Up for Season 6 and the Impending Fall Skirmish
- Epic Games Adds the 5.41 Update to Fortnite With Some Fun Surprises
- Nintendo Switch: Fortnite – Double Helix Bundle Coming in October
- Epic Games Removes Fortnite's Video Capture from Nintendo Switch
- Fortnite is Getting a Version of Monopoly
- Epic Games Kicks Off the New Fortnite "High Stakes" Event
- Fortnite's Newest Event Comes with a Heist Battle Royale Mode
- Epic Games Adds the Ace Starter Pack to Fortnite for Purchase
- Ubisoft Shutting Down Online Services for a Few Old Titles - October 21, 2018
- Horses Will Permanently Die in Red Dead Redemption 2 - October 21, 2018
- Agony Unrated is Back On and Coming This Halloween - October 21, 2018
- Fortnite Will Soon Let You Break Gravity, Because Why Not? - October 21, 2018
- Capcom Shows Off Claire Redfield in Military Gear for Resident Evil 2 - October 21, 2018