Welcome back once again to Dead Man Blogging: Bleeding Cool‘s Fear the Walking Dead Live-Blog! as we live-blog the fourteenth episode of the AMC series’ fourth season ‘MM 54.’ There’s this thing that fans of AMC‘s Fear the Walking Dead have come to expect from the series, especially during this fourth season: if there’s a chance for a good situation to turn bad, it will – and if there’s a chance for a bad situation to get really, really bad, well…
All Morgan’s (Lennie James) trying to do is get Al (Maggie Grace), June (Jenna Elfman), Jim (Aaron Stanford), Wendell (Daryl Mitchell), and Sarah (Mo Collins) reunited with the rest of the crew so they can make their way to The Walking Dead‘s Alexandria-Hilltop-Sanctuary community. One problem: Dorie (Garret Dillahunt) and Victor (Colman Domingo) are stranded, and Dorie’s eaten his last piece of licorice – that’s not a good thing. Add still-missing Luciana (Danay Garcia), Alicia (Alycia Debnam-Carey), and Charlie (Alexa Nisenson) into the mix – and this is after a major storm threw them around like Legos – and it’s pretty clear this isn’t going to be a simple case of “grab-n-go.”
Then there’s Filthy Lady (Tonya Pinkins) and her “mission” to bring Morgan back to his old primal self – and as we saw at the end of last week’s episode, she’s willing to do it by any means necessary.
So will ‘MM 54’ be a sign of hope for our survivors – or a sign of even darker things still to come?
Fear the Walking Dead s04e14 ‘MM 54’: Difficult decisions lead the group into uncertainty; Alicia delivers on a promise to Charlie.
● This page should update…but just to be on the safe side I strongly suggest you refresh every now and then to make sure because I’ve been known to ramble often and quickly.
● If you’re going to social media to talk about what we’re talking about, go with: #feartwd and #feartwdbc.
● While you’re waiting (or if you just need a breather from my raw, uncut cult-of-personality), check out some cool Fear the Walking Dead “extras” we have waiting for you below.
In the following preview for this week’s episode, Jim’s fears and frustrations boil over as he threatens to leave the group – maybe over the whole “Jimbo” thing?
In this intense scene from last week’s ‘Blackjack,’ Victor finally puts his faith in John Dorie and his “stronger boat”… yeah…so we know how that worked out:
The cast and crew from Fear the Walking Dead look ahead at we can expect from the season’s second-half:
The first half of season four began with one figure huddled around a campfire, and ended with nine. Characters who started their journeys in isolation collided with each other in unexpected ways and found themselves in one of the last places they ever expected to be…together. In the back half of the season they will explore who they are now – as individuals and as part of the greater group – and how they will forge ahead. They will find themselves pitted against new adversaries – human, walker, and even nature itself. Theirs will be a journey wrought with danger, love, heartbreak, loss, and ultimately, hope.
Produced by AMC Studios, Fear the Walking Dead is executive produced by Scott M. Gimple, showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg, as well as Robert Kirkman, David Alpert, Gale Anne Hurd, and Greg Nicotero. The series stars Lennie James, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo, Danay Garcia, Garret Dillahunt, Maggie Grace, Jenna Elfman, Alexa Nisenson, Mo Collins, Daryl Mitchell, Aaron Stanford, Tonya Pinkins, and Stephen Henderson.
- American Gods: Holy Binge Watching! Starz Offers Season 1 Live-Tweet Marathon - December 15, 2018
- Adult Swim’s Toonami Shifts Line-Up, Start Time in January 2019 - December 15, 2018
- The Twelve Days of ‘Sunny’: Season 3, Episode 9 ‘Sweet Dee’s Dating a Retarded Person’ (Day #3) - December 15, 2018
- Apple Lands Rights to New Peanuts Content – So Snoopy’s An iPhone User Now? - December 14, 2018
- Titans: It’s Batman vs. Robin, as The Dark Knight Goes ‘Injustice’ in Season Finale (TRAILER) - December 14, 2018