Winnie the Pooh is getting a new, very adorable Nendoroid figure from Good Smile Company. This version of Pooh will come with a swappable face plate, Christopher Robin’s note, a balloon, a honey pot, a honey ring that makes him look stuck, and a Piglet! Weird that they consider Piglet an accessory, but I am happy to have Piglet included.Pooh is also articulated and will stand at around 3.9 inches tall.
This will release in the summer of 2019, and will carry a price of around $60. You can check out full details and pics below, and preorder now right here if you are so inclined.
From the 2011 movie “Winnie-the-Pooh” comes a Nendoroid of Winnie-the-Pooh together with Piglet in a special set. The two of them have been recreated in the Nendoroid series’ signature chibi-size.
The figure features movable joints in the arms and legs, allowing for various different display options, such as posing him sitting down and eating honey or holding a balloon. An interchangeable face plate of Pooh’s puzzled expression and an optional part of Christopher Robin’s note that caused it are also included.
Additionally, a magnet placed in Pooh’s lower half allows you to stick him to magnetic surfaces, then attach the included honey ring part to recreate the famous pose of Pooh stuck in the wall! Be sure to add the adorable Pooh and Piglet to your collection!
- 3.90 inch (10cm) scale
- Made of plastic
- From the 2011 Winnie-the-Pooh movie
- Recreated in the Nendoroid series’ signature chibi-size
- Features movable joints in the arms and legs
- Magnetic torso posing options
- Winnie the Pooh figure
- Alternate face plate
- Christopher Robin’s note
- Hunny pot
- Honey ring
- Piglet figure
- Riverdale Season 3, Episode 3 Preview: “As Above, So Below” - October 20, 2018
- Escape Room Asks You to Find a Way Out in New Trailer - October 19, 2018
- Kidrobot LA Comic Con Exclusives Include Spongebob, Astra and Orbit, and More - October 19, 2018
- Evil Dead 2 Comes to 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray in December - October 19, 2018
- Let’s Take a Look at NECA’s Captain Blake Figure From The Fog - October 19, 2018