Idea Factory and Ghostlight officially announced that they’ll be bringing Compile Heart’s Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force to the Nintendo Switch. We have the full details below from the publishers, along with the price tag of $40, but no official date was announced beyond “Fall 2018”.
Long ago, a war waged between the Vile God and the Goddess.
The battle was fierce; the two were equally matched. Finally, both sides unleashed special weapons that contained fairies imbued with their power. Using this power, each god sealed away the other within another world. And so, time passed…
The weapons that the Goddess and the Vile God left were called Furies, and the warriors who used them were called Fencers. Rumors arose that the Furies were so powerful, whoever collected them all would be granted one wish. As a result, Fencers fought each other endlessly to obtain them.
By chance, a young man named Fang happened to unwittingly become a Fencer, and saved a girl named Tiara. And she, too, was a Fencer.
From that day forward, Fang found himself an important part of the battle between the Goddess and the Vile God.
Three Stories, Three Paths! In the three stories to play – the Goddess story, the Vile God story, and the Evil Goddess story – friends become foes, foes become friends, and based on your choices, multiple endings can be unlocked!
Three Ways to Fight and Fairize! Play in Easy, Normal, or Hard mode and switch the difficulty up whenever you want to balance the game to your play style!
Three’s a Crowd, Six is a Party! With up to six party members on the battlefield at a time, you can play as all your favorite Fencers!
Shape the World Around You! Customize weapons by fusing them with fairiesand change dungeons stats through world-shaping. Even power up Fencersthrough the fairies’ power to transform, or fairize, during battle and change your world!
- Game Freak Introduces Players to Town During the Nintendo Direct
- Yoshi's Crafted World Finally Gets a Target Date of Spring 2019
- The Ghosts Return as We're Getting Luigi's Mansion 3 for Nintendo Switch
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection Will Hit Nintendo Switch in November
- Epic Games Removes Fortnite's Video Capture from Nintendo Switch
- Edna & Harvey: The Breakout is Coming to Modern Consoles
- David Nakayama Draws PS4 Spider-Man for Spider-Geddon #1 Variant
- Nintendo Reschedules Their September Nintendo Direct Stream
- Bethesda Softworks Celebrates DOOM’s 25th Anniversary - December 10, 2018
- A List of Winners From the Gamer’s Choice Awards - December 10, 2018
- Worldbuilding On Multiple Levels: An Interview with Patrick Rothfuss - December 10, 2018
- The Witcher and More Will Be Coming to Monster Hunter World in 2019 - December 10, 2018
- Looking Over Various Rubik’s Cubes for Educational Gaming - December 10, 2018