Dark Horse has announced plans to publish Differently Morphous, the latest “absurd tale from the mind of Yahtzee Croshaw. The book’s description sees an organization called “The Ministry of Occultism” facing “new challenges” in the age of social media, and also some kind of alien invasion that only a few young Ministry agents can handle. The book is set to hit stores in May of 2019.
The press release follows:
After centuries of successfully keeping magic out of the public eye, the Ministry of Occultism faces new challenges in the age of social media, government scrutiny, public relations, and political correctness. The fact that otherworldly gelatinous creatures are infesting the English countryside while a magical serial killer is on the loose isn’t making their job any easier. On the job are the Ministry’s top agents: a junior operative with a photographic memory (and not much else), a couple of overgrown schoolboys with godlike powers, and a demonstrably insane magician.
Differently Morphous is the latest and greatest tale to emerge from the mind of writer (and demonstrably insane magician) Yahtzee Croshaw (Mogworld, Jam, Will Save the Galaxy for Food).
Differently Morphous TPB goes on sale May 20, 2019, and is available for pre-order at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and your local comic shop. This demented and delightful prose novel retails for only $12.99!
- Kate Bishop Refuses to Die in Canada in Next Week’s Old Man Hawkeye Finale - December 15, 2018
- Archangel’s Loyalty Tested in Next Week’s Uncanny X-Men #6 - December 15, 2018
- Is Rocking a Mullet a Reason to Kill a Man? Next Week’s Domino #9 - December 15, 2018
- The @#$%ing Exiles Attack in Next Week’s Exiles #11 - December 15, 2018
- Discussing Canadian Politics at the Dinner Table in Champions Annual #1 - December 15, 2018