11 Bit Studios announced today that their popular indie title Moonlighter will be coming to the Nintendo Switch in a couple months. The company made a very cute trailer for the announcement, which you can see below, as you pop through a portal to find a Nintendo Switch to play Moonlighter. A little surreal for the character, but funny nonetheless.
The company didn’t give many details or even a release date, just that it would be released in November through the Nintendo eShop, so it looks like no physical copy of Moonlighter will be made for this version. We’re going to assume this version will include all of the content that’s been released for the game so far so that players are up-to-date with the information out there and ready for whatever new content will come on the game’s roadmap.
- Moonlighter Will Be Getting a Massive Adventure Update
- Nintendo Reschedules Their September Nintendo Direct Stream
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Goes Tailgating This Fall
- Moonlighter Receives a Massive Content Update This Week
- Digital Sun Gives a Proper Roadmap for Moonlighter Updates
- Trailer: Here's Everything You Need to Know About Moonlighter
- Moonlighter Gives Us a Taste of Dungeon Exploration with Failure Risk
- Moonlighter Shows off a New Trailer at PSX
- Last Year: The Nightmare Officially Launches on Discord - December 18, 2018
- Nintendo Boasts the Switch Being This Generation’s Fastest Selling Console - December 18, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for December 18-24, 2018 - December 18, 2018
- The Latest Character to Join Jump Force is Asta from Black Clover - December 17, 2018
- Former Telltale Games Lead Writer Joins Insomniac Games - December 17, 2018