Welcome back once again to Dead Man Blogging: Bleeding Cool‘s Fear the Walking Dead Live-Blog! as we live-blog the AMC series’ lucky (???) thirteenth episode of season four, ‘Blackjack.’
Morgan (Lennie James) finds himself reunited with Al (Maggie Grace) and June (Jenna Elfman), and now they’ve gotten to meet his new “frenemies” Jim (Aaron Stanford), Wendell (Daryl Mitchell), and Sarah (Mo Collins). Now it’s off to pick up John Dorie (Garret Dillahunt), Strand (Colman Domingo), and the others before making their way to The Walking Dead‘s Alexandria-Hilltop-Sanctuary community.
Except…Strand and Dorie have found themselves a bit stuck at the moment, while Luciana (Danay Garcia) struggles to help another survivor – and then there’s Tonya Pinkins‘ mysterious stranger, who looks ready to end their journey before its even begun:
Fear the Walking Dead s04e13 ‘Blackjack’: Strand and Dorie are marooned; Luciana aids a man in need; the group’s efforts to help a stranger put everyone in danger.
● This page should update…but just to be on the safe side I strongly suggest you refresh every now and then to make sure because I’ve been known to ramble often and quickly.
● If you’re going to social media to talk about what we’re talking about, go with: #feartwd and #feartwdbc.
● While you’re waiting (or if you just need a breather from my raw, uncut cult-of-personality), check out some cool Fear the Walking Dead “extras” we have waiting for you below.
In the following preview for this week’s episode, Strand expresses some serious doubts about John’s makeshift raft being able to get him across the lake:
In this intense scene from last week’s ‘Weak’ that’s definitely come back to haunt our crew, Pinkins’ mysterious new stranger reveals the next step in her deadly plan to keep them all from becoming “weak”:
The cast and crew from Fear the Walking Dead look ahead at we can expect from the season’s second-half:
Here’s a look at what we can expect from the remainder of the fourth season of AMC’s Fear the Walking Dead:
The first half of season four began with one figure huddled around a campfire, and ended with nine. Characters who started their journeys in isolation collided with each other in unexpected ways and found themselves in one of the last places they ever expected to be…together. In the back half of the season they will explore who they are now – as individuals and as part of the greater group – and how they will forge ahead. They will find themselves pitted against new adversaries – human, walker, and even nature itself. Theirs will be a journey wrought with danger, love, heartbreak, loss, and ultimately, hope.
Produced by AMC Studios, Fear the Walking Dead is executive produced by Scott M. Gimple, showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg, as well as Robert Kirkman, David Alpert, Gale Anne Hurd, and Greg Nicotero. The series stars Lennie James, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo, Danay Garcia, Garret Dillahunt, Maggie Grace, Jenna Elfman, Alexa Nisenson, Mo Collins, Daryl Mitchell, Aaron Stanford, Tonya Pinkins, and Stephen Henderson.
- The Twelve Days of ‘Sunny’: Season 4, Episode 13 ‘The Nightman Cometh’ (Day #4) - December 16, 2018
- American Gods: Holy Binge Watching! Starz Offers Season 1 Live-Tweet Marathon - December 15, 2018
- Adult Swim’s Toonami Shifts Line-Up, Start Time in January 2019 - December 15, 2018
- The Twelve Days of ‘Sunny’: Season 3, Episode 9 ‘Sweet Dee’s Dating a Retarded Person’ (Day #3) - December 15, 2018
- Apple Lands Rights to New Peanuts Content – So Snoopy’s An iPhone User Now? - December 14, 2018