Gemma Chan is currently starring in Crazy Rich Asians which has been at the number one spot at the box office for the last three weeks in a row. Chan is also making the jump to the Marvel Cinematic Universe next year when she stars as Minn-Erva. Chan spoke to ODEntertainment about how different the experience of shooting Captain Marvel was compared to other projects she’s done.
“It was amazing. It was completely different from anything I’ve done. I look pretty different as well. So, yeah, it was a fun project. … I can’t say anything; they’ll kill me.”
Minn-Erva is a Kree geneticist and Chan’s comments seem to hint that she’s going to all decked out in the blue make-up. We haven’t seen any set photos of Chan so it’s anyone’s guess what she looks like.
Summary: Carol Danvers becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races.
Captain Marvel, directed by Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, will also star Brie Larson, Jude Law, Gemma Chan, Djimon Hounsou, Lee Pace, Lashana Lynch, Samuel L. Jackson. The film is set for release on March 8th, 2019.
- 'Captain Marvel' Opens in 100 Days, New Motion Poster to Celebrate!
- Gemma Chan Takes Part in 'Captain Marvel' Reshoots Too
- Jason Momoa Comments on Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck Reportedly Leaving the DC Universe - December 13, 2018
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: A New Promo and 17 New Cast and Promo Pictures - December 13, 2018
- Meet Spider-Man Noir in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse in This New Clip - December 13, 2018
- Mortal Engines Review: A Generic Story With a Fantastic New Coat of Paint - December 13, 2018
- Once Upon a Deadpool Review: Proof That a PG-13 Deadpool Doesn’t Work - December 13, 2018