Gemma Chan is currently starring in Crazy Rich Asians which has been at the number one spot at the box office for the last three weeks in a row. Chan is also making the jump to the Marvel Cinematic Universe next year when she stars as Minn-Erva. Chan spoke to ODEntertainment about how different the experience of shooting Captain Marvel was compared to other projects she’s done.
“It was amazing. It was completely different from anything I’ve done. I look pretty different as well. So, yeah, it was a fun project. … I can’t say anything; they’ll kill me.”
Minn-Erva is a Kree geneticist and Chan’s comments seem to hint that she’s going to all decked out in the blue make-up. We haven’t seen any set photos of Chan so it’s anyone’s guess what she looks like.
Summary: Carol Danvers becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races.
Captain Marvel, directed by Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, will also star Brie Larson, Jude Law, Gemma Chan, Djimon Hounsou, Lee Pace, Lashana Lynch, Samuel L. Jackson. The film is set for release on March 8th, 2019.
- Daredevil Season 3: Peter Halpin Joins the Cast as Theo Nelson - October 18, 2018
- Watch Our Heroes Do Some Training in This New Robin Hood Clip - October 18, 2018
- Sophie Turner Talks Incorporating Mental Illness into Dark Phoenix - October 18, 2018
- Joshua Bassett Set to Star in High School Musical: The Musical for the Disney Streaming Service - October 17, 2018
- Arrowverse Crossover Elseworlds: First Look at Lois Lane, Black Suited Superman, and a Poster - October 17, 2018