The first rule of secret comic book projects is: don’t talk about secret comic book projects. But superstar comic book creators Jeff Lemire and Matt Kindt don’t follow the rules, so Lemire, who once referred to Kindt as his comic soulmate, took to Twitter to tease an upcoming secret project with Kindt.
My buddy @mattkindt is coming to visit me tomorrow in Toronto so we can work on our top secret new book. Excited!
— Jeff Lemire (@JeffLemire) September 4, 2018
That was last night, which means they could be working on it right now!
In 2015, the pair co-wrote The Valiant for Valiant Entertainment. Could it be a sequel in the works? Something else for Valiant? Something creator-owned? If we knew the answer, it wouldn’t be a very good secret. But whatever it is, we look forward to them spilling the beans (especially as we’ll get a second clickbait article out of it).
Post your speculation in the comments.
- Earn Your Preview Badge With This First Look at Black Badge #4 - October 18, 2018
- Marvel Gives Dave Cockrum a Wraparound, Plus More Uncanny X-Men #1 Ch-Ch-Changes - October 18, 2018
- Unwrap Rugrats: C is for Chanukah Holiday Special By Reading This Preview - October 18, 2018
- Read This Preview of Bloodshot Rising Spirit Before It’s Too Late - October 18, 2018
- 6 Marvel Uncanny X-Men Variants for Books That Aren’t Uncanny X-Men - October 18, 2018