The first rule of secret comic book projects is: don’t talk about secret comic book projects. But superstar comic book creators Jeff Lemire and Matt Kindt don’t follow the rules, so Lemire, who once referred to Kindt as his comic soulmate, took to Twitter to tease an upcoming secret project with Kindt.
My buddy @mattkindt is coming to visit me tomorrow in Toronto so we can work on our top secret new book. Excited!
— Jeff Lemire (@JeffLemire) September 4, 2018
That was last night, which means they could be working on it right now!
In 2015, the pair co-wrote The Valiant for Valiant Entertainment. Could it be a sequel in the works? Something else for Valiant? Something creator-owned? If we knew the answer, it wouldn’t be a very good secret. But whatever it is, we look forward to them spilling the beans (especially as we’ll get a second clickbait article out of it).
Post your speculation in the comments.
- X-Men, or X-Millennials? Plus: The Triumphant Return of Chris Claremont [X-ual Healing 12-5-18] - December 9, 2018
- Honey Badger Shuts Down Male Aggression in Next Week’s X-23 #7 - December 9, 2018
- Startling Facts About Fish Pee Revealed in Next Week’s Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #39 - December 9, 2018
- Proxima Midnight’s Tips for a Happy and Healthy Sex Life in Next Week’s Black Order #2 - December 9, 2018
- Mary Plans to Reboot the Bible in Next Week’s Typhoid Fever: Iron Fist - December 9, 2018