Welcome back to Dead Man Blogging: Bleeding Cool‘s Fear the Walking Dead Live-Blog! as we live-blog the AMC series’ twelfth episode of its fourth season, ‘Weak.’
So Morgan’s (Lennie James) decided to try for the best of both worlds: use his new “frenemies” Jim (Aaron Stanford), Wendell (Daryl Mitchell), and Sarah (Mo Collins) to scoop up the folks he left back in Texas, drop off some safety boxes along the way, and make his way back (with new team in tow) to the warm embrace of The Walking Dead‘s Alexandria-Hilltop-Sanctuary community.
Pretty straightforward plan, right? What could go wrong? Well…
Fear the Walking Dead s04e12 ‘Weak’: June helps when Al’s health deteriorates; Morgan searches for friends lost in the storm.
● This page should update…but just to be on the safe side I strongly suggest you refresh every now and then to make sure because I’ve been known to ramble often and quickly.
● If you’re going to social media to talk about what we’re talking about, go with: #feartwd and #feartwdbc.
● While you’re waiting (or if you just need a breather from my raw, uncut cult-of-personality), check out some cool Fear the Walking Dead “extras” we have waiting for you below.
In the following preview for this week’s episode, Morgan broadcasts his location to his friends via walkie. :
In this intense scene from last week’s ‘The Code,’ Morgan barters with his new “friends” for their help after he is surrounded by walkers:
The cast and crew from Fear the Walking Dead look ahead at we can expect from the season’s second-half:
Here’s a look at what we can expect from the remainder of the fourth season of AMC’s Fear the Walking Dead:
The first half of season four began with one figure huddled around a campfire, and ended with nine. Characters who started their journeys in isolation collided with each other in unexpected ways and found themselves in one of the last places they ever expected to be…together. In the back half of the season they will explore who they are now – as individuals and as part of the greater group – and how they will forge ahead. They will find themselves pitted against new adversaries – human, walker, and even nature itself. Theirs will be a journey wrought with danger, love, heartbreak, loss, and ultimately, hope.
Produced by AMC Studios, Fear the Walking Dead is executive produced by Scott M. Gimple, showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg, as well as Robert Kirkman, David Alpert, Gale Anne Hurd, and Greg Nicotero. The series stars Lennie James, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo, Danay Garcia, Garret Dillahunt, Maggie Grace, Jenna Elfman, Alexa Nisenson, Mo Collins, Daryl Mitchell, Aaron Stanford, Tonya Pinkins, and Stephen Henderson.
- The Twelve Days of ‘Sunny’: Season 3, Episode 9 ‘Sweet Dee’s Dating a Retarded Person’ (Day #3) - December 15, 2018
- Apple Lands Rights to New Peanuts Content – So Snoopy’s An iPhone User Now? - December 14, 2018
- Titans: It’s Batman vs. Robin, as The Dark Knight Goes ‘Injustice’ in Season Finale (TRAILER) - December 14, 2018
- The Twelve Days of ‘Sunny’: Season 2, Episode 6 ‘The Gang Gives Back’ (Day #2) - December 14, 2018
- Stargirl: The Purge’s Brian Stapf to Go Where The Wildcat Is - December 14, 2018