Archie Comics has released an early preview of Betty & Veronica: Vixens #10, the final issue of the series. As is tradition, the press release contained a mini-comic designed to explain how to pre-order the book from your local comic book shop. Except this time, the pre-order mini-comic carried an additional message.
Betty & Veronica: Vixens #10 hits stores on September 26th, with final order cutoff September 3rd. Check out the preview below.
BETTY & VERONICA: VIXENS #10
The Vixens—forced to flee Riverdale! But with their work done in their hometown the ladies are ready to expand their reach and help out women all over the globe. *FINAL ISSUE*
Script: Jamie Lee Rotante
Art: Sanya Anwar, Elaina Unger, Rachel Deering
Cover: Sanya Anwar
Variant Covers: Laura Braga, Genevieve F.T.
On Sale Date: 9/26
32-page, full color comic
- The Debut of Thorshach in Next Week’s Thor #8 - December 14, 2018
- IDW Plans Weekly Ghostbusters Event for April with 4 Teams - December 14, 2018
- DC Pulls Heroes in Crisis Poison Ivy Death Cover at Tom King’s Request - December 14, 2018
- Valiant Leaks Classified White Board with Clues for Next 12 Months of Plans - December 14, 2018
- The Fate of Cyclops Revealed in Next Week’s Extermination Finale - December 14, 2018