Archie Comics has released an early preview of Betty & Veronica: Vixens #10, the final issue of the series. As is tradition, the press release contained a mini-comic designed to explain how to pre-order the book from your local comic book shop. Except this time, the pre-order mini-comic carried an additional message.
Betty & Veronica: Vixens #10 hits stores on September 26th, with final order cutoff September 3rd. Check out the preview below.
BETTY & VERONICA: VIXENS #10
The Vixens—forced to flee Riverdale! But with their work done in their hometown the ladies are ready to expand their reach and help out women all over the globe. *FINAL ISSUE*
Script: Jamie Lee Rotante
Art: Sanya Anwar, Elaina Unger, Rachel Deering
Cover: Sanya Anwar
Variant Covers: Laura Braga, Genevieve F.T.
On Sale Date: 9/26
32-page, full color comic
- Marvel’s Jordan White Spoils the Last Panel of Uncanny X-Men #1 for #XMenMonday - October 22, 2018
- Power Rangers: Beyond the Grid Goes Beyond Its 1st Print Run, Goes Back for More - October 22, 2018
- Marvel Unveils More X-citing Uncanny X-Men Variants by Liefeld, Campbell, Pacheco, Crain, and Land - October 22, 2018
- Lois Lane Accused of Canoodling Lex Luthor in Action Comics #1004 Preview - October 22, 2018
- Oni Press Plans Super Fun Sexy Times with Ghost Hog, Dream Daddy, and More Next Summer - October 22, 2018