Hoping to catch a glimpse of Gerry Duggan and John McCrea’s new Image Comics series, Dead Rabbit, before Duggan takes off on his international rock star book signing tour? You’re in luck, superfan! Using the latest in royalty-free trip-hop music and photo slideshow technology, Image has put together a trailer for the book, which you can view below:
Dead Rabbit #1 hits stores on October 5th, with final order cutoff on September 12th.
Back in the ’90s, Dead Rabbit was a prolific Boston stick-up man and hoodlum, until he took down one last big score and disappeared. Nobody ever discovered the truth: he retired to be with the love of his life. Now he’s back in the mask to save her, but no one—not his wife, the mafia, or the cops—is happy that he’s out of retirement.
Fans of KILL OR BE KILLED and The Departed will love this new action-comedy-drama tale and its main character Martin Dobbs, aka: Dead Rabbit—the man who says he’s descended from one of the original gangs of New York City.
DEAD RABBIT #1 Cover A by McCrea – Diamond Code AUG180018
DEAD RABBIT #2 Cover B by Dave Johnson (Limited) – Diamond Code AUG180019
- Is Next Week’s Weapon X #26, Hell is a Free Market Healthcare System - November 16, 2018
- A Storm is Coming in Next Week’s Shuri #2 - November 16, 2018
- Does Quentin Quire Have 2nd Thoughts About Saving Jubilee? Next Week’s West Coast Avengers #4 - November 16, 2018
- Wait, There’s Another Crimson Gem of Cyttorak Now? Next Week’s Doctor Strange #8 - November 16, 2018
- The Role of American Xenophobia in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Ghost Panther #1 - November 16, 2018