Welcome back to Dead Man Blogging: Bleeding Cool‘s Fear the Walking Dead Live-Blog! as we live-blog the AMC series’ eleventh episode of its fourth season, ‘The Code.’
After a weak mideseason start, FTWD threw the second-half of the season back into quality overdrive thanks to Alycia Debnam-Carey and Alexa Nisenson‘s performances in ‘Close Your Eyes’. So get yourselves ready for what’s expected to be a more light-hearted, Morgan (Lennie James)-centered episode that introduces us to some new faces by checking out this preview of ‘The Code’:
Fear the Walking Dead s04e11 ‘The Code’: Morgan’s journey is derailed by some new acquaintances.
● This page should update…but just to be on the safe side I strongly suggest you refresh every now and then to make sure because I’ve been known to ramble often and quickly.
● If you’re going to social media to talk about what we’re talking about, go with: #feartwd and #feartwdbc.
● While you’re waiting (or if you just need a breather from my raw, uncut cult-of-personality), check out some cool Fear the Walking Dead “extras” we have waiting for you below.
In the following preview for this week’s episode, the storm has left Morgan hundreds of miles away from his friends and uncertain about going back to them:
In this intense scene from last week’s ‘Close Your Eyes,’ Charlie (Nisenson) asks Alicia (Debnam-Carey) to spare her the fate of becoming a walker:
The Fear the Walking Dead team look ahead at what fans can expect from the season’s second-half:
Here’s a look at what we can expect from the remainder of the fourth season of AMC’s Fear the Walking Dead:
The first half of season four began with one figure huddled around a campfire, and ended with nine. Characters who started their journeys in isolation collided with each other in unexpected ways and found themselves in one of the last places they ever expected to be…together. In the back half of the season they will explore who they are now – as individuals and as part of the greater group – and how they will forge ahead. They will find themselves pitted against new adversaries – human, walker, and even nature itself. Theirs will be a journey wrought with danger, love, heartbreak, loss, and ultimately, hope.
Produced by AMC Studios, Fear the Walking Dead is executive produced by Scott M. Gimple, showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg, as well as Robert Kirkman, David Alpert, Gale Anne Hurd, and Greg Nicotero. The series stars Lennie James, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo, Danay Garcia, Garret Dillahunt, Maggie Grace, Jenna Elfman, Alexa Nisenson, Mo Collins, Daryl “Chill” Mitchell, Aaron Stanford, Tonya Pinkins, and Stephen Henderson.
- Big Mouth Gets Season 3 Pick-Up, Promises “Puberty Gets Even Messier” (VIDEO) - November 18, 2018
- Bob’s Burgers Season 9, Episode 7 ‘I Bob Your Pardon’: Bob…Talks Turkey? (PREVIEW) - November 17, 2018
- Timeless’ Goran Visnjic on Series Finale: “My God, This is Going to Be a Really Cool Ride” - November 17, 2018
- Arrowverse “Elseworlds”: ‘Smallville’ Fans Will Find New Lois/Clark Image Familiar - November 17, 2018
- The Walking Dead Season 9, Episode 7 ‘Stradivarius’: Rosita On the Run (PREVIEW) - November 17, 2018