A new trailer for the upcoming Shadow of the Tomb Raider has dropped showing off the survival skills you can use to get great buffs.
The rebooted Tomb Raider games have been just as much about surviving and exploring environments then they have murdering dudes. The setting and world have been important in both of Lara’s rebooted journeys, and they have been a really fun place to explore as you go about your day. It’s something fans will surely want to see come forward into the newest title, Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
This new trailer is encouraging on that point. In it, you can see all of the wildlife-themed buffs she can get in the world, from snake venom to eagle vision. There looks to be a dense variety on show here, although nothing seems too out of place to other games in the genre. Still, the idea of throwing poison grenades at unsuspecting guards is an enduring feeling across games I find. There is even an ability that gives you bullet-time reactions which looks neat. Take a look:
As you can see at the start, you can see a quick look at the talent tree in the game, which has been a big part of the Tomb Raider series since the reboot. All of this comes together to really make you feel like you are out in the wilderness, surviving dangerous conditions and slowly turning into the ultimate guerilla warfare fighter. I can’t wait to jump back in.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is due out on September 12th, 2019.
- Players Are Slamming Shadow of the Tomb Raider After Sudden Sale
- Everyone is Freaking Out About a Cut Shadow of The Tomb Raider Ending
- Square Enix Releases the Shadow of the Tomb Raider Launch Trailer
- The Last Remnant Will Be Delisted From Steam in the Near Future
- Destiny 2’s Next DLC Set to Launch December 4th - November 16, 2018
- THQ Nordic has 35 Unannounced Projects After Acquiring Two New Studios - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League Team Chengdu Hunters Revealed - November 13, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Hit All Time Peak Players On Steam This Weekend - November 13, 2018
- Despite Activision’s Comments, Destiny 2 Director Says Bungie Aren’t Disappointed With Forsaken - November 12, 2018