Welcome back to Dead Man Blogging: Bleeding Cool‘s Fear the Walking Dead Live-Blog! as we live-blog the AMC series’ tenth episode of its fourth season, ‘Close Your Eyes.’
We’re not going to beat the issue to death: if you saw/listened to our review of mideseason opener ‘People Like Us’: we weren’t too impressed with it. With that said… it looks like our wandering survivors will be getting their storyline mojos back this week (fingers crossed); so with that in mind, here’s a look at what we can expect from AMC‘s Fear the Walking Dead, ‘Close Your Eyes’ going into tonight’s live-blog (which starts below):
Fear the Walking Dead s04e10 ‘Close Your Eyes’: Alicia’s forced to reckon with an agonizing past while seeking refuge from a storm.
● This page should update…but just to be on the safe side I strongly suggest you refresh every now and then to make sure because I’ve been known to ramble often and quickly.
● If you’re going to social media to talk about what we’re talking about, go with: #feartwd and #feartwdbc.
● While you’re waiting (or if you just need a breather from my raw, uncut cult-of-personality), check out some cool Fear the Walking Dead “extras” we have waiting for you below.
Alicia (Alycia Debnam-Carey) is determined to leave despite the monstrous storm raging outside – but as we can see in this sneak preview for tonight’s episode, she’s got some unwanted company to contend with first:
The cast and creators from Fear the Walking Dead look ahead at what fans can expect from the season’s second-half:
Here’s a look at what we can expect from the remainder of the fourth season of AMC’s Fear the Walking Dead:
The first half of season four began with one figure huddled around a campfire, and ended with nine. Characters who started their journeys in isolation collided with each other in unexpected ways and found themselves in one of the last places they ever expected to be…together. In the back half of the season they will explore who they are now – as individuals and as part of the greater group – and how they will forge ahead. They will find themselves pitted against new adversaries – human, walker, and even nature itself. Theirs will be a journey wrought with danger, love, heartbreak, loss, and ultimately, hope.
Produced by AMC Studios, Fear the Walking Dead is executive produced by Scott M. Gimple, showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg, as well as Robert Kirkman, David Alpert, Gale Anne Hurd, and Greg Nicotero. The series stars Lennie James, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo, Danay Garcia, Garret Dillahunt, Maggie Grace, Jenna Elfman, Alexa Nisenson, Mo Collins, Daryl “Chill” Mitchell, Aaron Stanford, Tonya Pinkins, and Stephen Henderson.
- American Horror Story: Apocalypse Season 8, Episode 6 ‘Return to Murder House’ (End of Days! 806 Live-Blog) - October 17, 2018
- As The Boys Wraps Season 1 Filming, Did Karl Urban Confirm Season 2? - October 17, 2018
- The Real World: MTV Brings Reality Show Reboot to Facebook Watch - October 17, 2018
- Original ‘Sesame Street’ Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch Puppeteer Caroll Spinney Retiring - October 17, 2018
- Madison, Behold ‘Return to Murder House’ in FX’s American Horror Story: Apocalypse Preview - October 16, 2018