Sony has decided to release a launch trailer for Marvel’s Spider-Man a little earlier than normal as the game isn’t due out for a few more weeks. And while it is cool to check out this trailer, we’re not seeing a lot of new things here. First, let’s get 90% of the footage out of the way and say that most of this is a combination of the E3 2017 video, the E3 2018 video, and a couple of demo videos we’ve seen along the way. So while it is sliced it up into a nice supercut, most of what you’re watching here isn’t new.
The parts that are new involve Spider-Man capturing The Kingpin and him declaring that he was one of the few people keeping things in order in Manhattan, Parker saving Miles Morales and giving him some advice, a quick one-liner from Aunt May at a hospital, and a quip from Spider-Man himself asking if there’s anyone left in NYC who doesn’t want him dead. At best, we’re going to take it as every villain you could imagine may actually be in this game, but that’s purely speculation and wishing. Marvel’s Spider-Man will be released exclusively on PS4 on September 7th.
- Players Are Spotting Pride Flags Throughout Marvel's Spider-Man
- Fans Have Found New References in Latest Marvel's Spider-Man Trailer
- Sony Releases New 4K Images of Marvel's Spider-Man for PS4
- Marvel's Spider-Man is Ready to Climb onto PlayStation 4 as Game Goes Gold
- Insomniac Games Releases SDCC Trailer for Marvel's Spider-Man
- Marvel's Spider-Man Shows Off the Original Spidey Costume
- Marvel's Spider-Man for PS4 Will Only Have MCU References
- Bridge Constructor Portal Adds a Level Editor in Latest Update - October 16, 2018
- Black Desert Online Receives Two Event Bosses for Halloween - October 16, 2018
- Bethesda Explains Why Fallout 76 Won’t Be Coming to Steam - October 16, 2018
- Sony Says The PS4 Message Hacks Have Been Fixed - October 16, 2018
- Analogue Unveils Their Genesis Retro Console With the Mega Sg - October 16, 2018