Welcome back, everybody! Bleeding Cool’s weekly review of AMC‘s Fear the Walking Dead season 4 has returned in time for mid-season premiere ‘People Like Us.’ After being gone for a decent chunk of the summer, was the show able to keep its momentum raging from the first half of the season? Check out our thoughts on the episode below, along with a brief synopsis and a look at the opening minutes:
Spoiler Warnings: I’ll be covering some themes and takeaways involving major and minor plot points from the episode, so just keep that in mind. Definitely not looking for pitchforks and torches outside my apartment
Fear the Walking Dead s04e09 – ‘People Like Us’: Morgan tries to help Alicia and the fractured group of survivors as a storm brews.
Here’s a preview of next week’s episode of AMC’s Fear the Walking Dead, ‘Close Your Eyes’:
Fear the Walking Dead s04e10 ‘Close Your Eyes’: Alicia’s forced to reckon with an agonizing past while seeking refuge from a storm.
The cast and creators look ahead at what’s to come as we head towards the fourth season finale:
The first half of season four began with one figure huddled around a campfire, and ended with nine. Characters who started their journeys in isolation collided with each other in unexpected ways and found themselves in one of the last places they ever expected to be…together. In the back half of the season they will explore who they are now – as individuals and as part of the greater group – and how they will forge ahead. They will find themselves pitted against new adversaries – human, walker, and even nature itself. Theirs will be a journey wrought with danger, love, heartbreak, loss, and ultimately, hope.
Fear the Walking Dead is executive produced by Scott M. Gimple, showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg, as well as Robert Kirkman, David Alpert, Gale Anne Hurd and Greg Nicotero, and produced by AMC Studios. The series stars Lennie James, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo, Danay Garcia, Garret Dillahunt, Maggie Grace, Jenna Elfman, Alexa Nisenson, Mo Collins, Daryl “Chill” Mitchell, Aaron Stanford, Tonya Pinkins, and Stephen Henderson.
- Heathers Season 1: Your Guide to Paramount Network’s 5-Night “Binge Event” - October 19, 2018
- Kidding Season 1, Episode 7 ‘Kintsugi’: “Mr. Pickles-san” Pays a Visit (PREVIEW) - October 19, 2018
- Charmed s01e02 ‘Let This Mother Out’: Can The Vera Sisters Trust Harry Greenwood? (PREVIEW) - October 19, 2018
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 13, Episode 7: ‘The Gang Does a Clip Show’ as Only They Can (REVIEW) - October 19, 2018
- The Walking Dead Season 9, Episode 3 ‘Warning Signs’: Saviors Want Answers from “The Widow” (PREVIEW) - October 19, 2018