Polygod has been sitting in Early Access on Steam for nearly two years, but we’re finally going to be seeing the game get a proper release this week. Krafted Games announced with a proper trailer that the first-person shooter would be released on August 17th for the Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. The game is actually pretty fun as you’re getting a polygon minimalist version of an FPS, fast-paced enough to keep up with games like Quake Champions. We recommend checking it out.
Blending a fast-paced, Quake-esque feel with randomness, difficulty and our handcrafted power-up system, Polygod is a hardcore gamer and speedrunner’s dream. Only the most skilled and strategic players will defeat the Trial of the Gods.
You are a Faceless One: a one-armed, gun-wielding assassin of legend. The seven deities of Polygod will test your skill with randomly generated arenas of hostile minions, followed by a boss fight against a ruthless Holy Champion.
Each of the arenas features five Altars of Worship, offering you Blessings in exchange for Souls you have collected along your journey. Blessings combine and stack to create unique gun effects, but each has consequences, so choose wisely if you wish to survive each wicked challenge. And don’t forget, death is permanent in this purgatory of the gods!
- Quake Champions Introduces a New Champion and Mode
- Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark Gets a Release on Steam Early Access
- Someone Designed a Nintendo Switch to Look Like a GameCube
- Indie Arena Booth 2018 Releases Their Entire Gamescom Lineup
- Heroes of the Storm: HGC Western Clash 2018 - Semifinals
- Let It Die Will Be Getting a PC Port for Late 2018
- Black Clover: Quartet Knights Highlights Vetto in Latest Trailer
- Hunt Showdown is Free to Try This Weekend
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018
- Sean Bean is Announced as the First Hitman 2 Elusive Target - October 17, 2018
- SNK 40th Anniversary Edition Announced First Batch of DLC Content - October 17, 2018
- Ludenso Reveal New AR Headset Called MagiMask - October 17, 2018