For those of you who have tried out the beta of Deathgarden, you probably already know the pain and suffering that comes with trying to win as a survivor. The struggle is so real, that it appears the developers at Behaviour Interactive have decided to offer you just a little bit of help in the form of a video. yes, that’s correct. The company isn’t going to offer you any kind of special support in the game so you can survive an extra minute or two. Instead, they’ve put together a tutorial with tips and tricks to help you get a tactical edge in your mind.
Considering what a pain in the ass the hunter can be, anything to give you an edge helps, even if it’s just someone telling you the best way to deal with being put down or utilizing the tunnels or specializing in hitting people with health arrows all the time. Wither or not it will actually help you survive an extra few rounds is totally in your hands, but it couldn’t hurt to watch. We wish you luck as a runner as the game will be released on August 14th for PC and on consoles sometimes in 2019.
- Deathgarden Will Be Released on Steam Early Access This Month
- DeathGarden Enters its Closed Beta Test Phase
- Deathgarden Announces Closed Beta Test Coming in Late June
- Deathgarden's First Closed Alpha Launches Tomorrow
- Deathgarden Will Include Multiple Multiplayer Modes
- YouTube Channel “Super Best Friends” Ending After Internal Issues - December 16, 2018
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Welcomes a New Fighter with Kage - December 16, 2018
- Electronic Arts Releases a New Anthem Trailer With a Hint of Story - December 16, 2018
- Tetsuya Nomura Issues Twitter Statement on Kingdom Hearts III Leak - December 16, 2018
- Macaulay Culkin Visits the Angry Video Game Nerd for Christmas - December 16, 2018