Oni Press has released a preview of the upcoming next volume of Sarah Graley’s Kim Reaper. Kim Reaper: Vampire Island is set to hit stores on September 5th, with a variant cover by Katy Farina. If you can’t wait that long, you can have a little taste below, but you’ll have to pay full price (or order from DCBS) when you need another fix next month.
Check out the preview below:
Your favorite gothic cutie is back for more hilarious adventures! Oni Press is excited to announce that Sarah Graley’s beloved characters are hitting shelves once more in Kim Reaper: Vampire Island, the second installment of the Kim Reaper series. It launches September 5, 2018, with an issue #1 alternate cover by the talented Katy Farina (Steven Universe).
Kim and Becka are back and dealing with the troubles of supernatural dating in Kim Reaper: Vampire Island! College relationships are tough for everyone, but they’re EXTRA hard for Kim. Her grumpy grim reaper bosses are always mad at her, her girlfriend Becka’s roommate keeps hanging around, and now everybody is super into vampires for some reason! And she accidentally let slip that she knew about an island full of them?! Oops, better pack up your scythe—we’re all going on a really weird date!
- Conspiracy Theory: Is Marvel Planning to Reboot Daredevil? - August 21, 2018
- The War on Christmas Comes to Rugrats in C is for Chanukah One-Shot - August 21, 2018
- Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur Gets an A-List Guest Star in November - August 21, 2018
- Valiant Will Ship Glass Variants Directly to Comic Book Stores - August 21, 2018
- C.S. Pascat and Johanna The Mad’s Fence to Become an Ongoing Graphic Novel Series - August 21, 2018