Oni Press has released a preview of the upcoming next volume of Sarah Graley’s Kim Reaper. Kim Reaper: Vampire Island is set to hit stores on September 5th, with a variant cover by Katy Farina. If you can’t wait that long, you can have a little taste below, but you’ll have to pay full price (or order from DCBS) when you need another fix next month.
Check out the preview below:
Your favorite gothic cutie is back for more hilarious adventures! Oni Press is excited to announce that Sarah Graley’s beloved characters are hitting shelves once more in Kim Reaper: Vampire Island, the second installment of the Kim Reaper series. It launches September 5, 2018, with an issue #1 alternate cover by the talented Katy Farina (Steven Universe).
Kim and Becka are back and dealing with the troubles of supernatural dating in Kim Reaper: Vampire Island! College relationships are tough for everyone, but they’re EXTRA hard for Kim. Her grumpy grim reaper bosses are always mad at her, her girlfriend Becka’s roommate keeps hanging around, and now everybody is super into vampires for some reason! And she accidentally let slip that she knew about an island full of them?! Oops, better pack up your scythe—we’re all going on a really weird date!
- The Debut of Thorshach in Next Week’s Thor #8 - December 14, 2018
- IDW Plans Weekly Ghostbusters Event for April with 4 Teams - December 14, 2018
- DC Pulls Heroes in Crisis Poison Ivy Death Cover at Tom King’s Request - December 14, 2018
- Valiant Leaks Classified White Board with Clues for Next 12 Months of Plans - December 14, 2018
- The Fate of Cyclops Revealed in Next Week’s Extermination Finale - December 14, 2018