Funko announces tons of new products and licenses every day, let alone every week. It can be a lot to keep up with. So we are here to help. Welcome to the Funko Round-Up! In this edition: Venom Pop Tees to wear when you go see the film in October, Veep gets a wave of Funko Pops, and two new Guardians of the Galaxy Pops are coming to a local comic shop near you!
Together we are Venom!
Symbiote, Super Villain or Super Hero? These soon-to-be-released
Funko Venom Pop! Tees lets you decide for yourself, but the
character’s iconic tongue is very much in evidence, producing
presumably-poisonous saliva and awesomeness in equal measure.
Proclaim your moral ambivalence and possible alien heritage
with your Venom Pop! Tee.
Next up is a five Pop wave in support of the HBO comedy series Veep. I have personally fallen off and am behind on this show, but there is a reason it wins all the Emmy’s whenever it is nominated. The chase version of Selina is 1 in 6, so it should not be too tough to track down.
Finally we have two new Guardians of the Galaxy Pops coming, both based on their looks from the comics form the early 2000s. The Star-Lord will be available at your local comic shop for Halloween Comic Fest on Saturday, October 27th (or whatever day your shop does their Halloween event). The Rocket Raccoon will be limited to just 25,000 (that seems like a lot but it isn’t) as a Previews exclusive. Stop into your local comic shop now and preorder one today.
- Let’s Take a Look at Scream Factory’s Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Next Generation Blu-ray - December 11, 2018
- Just About Every Walking Dead Comic Ever is in an Auction Ending Today on Comic Connect - December 11, 2018
- NECA Releasing Yet Another Ultimate Pennywise Figure in 2019 - December 11, 2018
- Fallout Fans Will Want to Order the New Toynk Nanoforce Figures - December 11, 2018
- Into the Dark’s January Episode ‘New Year, New You’ is First Blumhouse Production Directed by a Woman - December 11, 2018