Behaviour Interactive has just launched a new summer event for Dead By Daylight called the “Scorching Summer BBQ”. Starting today and running until August 21st, players can start taking part in special events and challenges to earn items in the game. We have the primary details for you here, and you can read the finer details on their site, but it looks like another killer event with some fun perks just like the Lunar event back in February.
Collect as many Frosty Margaritas & Survivor Chops as possible to unlock the Scorching Summer BBQ customization rewards: Hillbilly’s “Pro-Pain” hammer and Kate’s “Free Songbird” slip dress.
- Every trial starts with two Frozen Cocktail machines and 2 Grill hooks
- To spawn event more Frozen Cocktail machines or Grill hooks, acquire a BBQ invitation Offering in the Bloodweb and burn it in a trial
- Each BBQ invitation Offering played will generate 1 Frozen Cocktail machine and 1 Grill hook
- As a Killer, hook a Survivor on a Grill hook for the first time to gain 1 Survivor Chop
- As a Survivor, complete repairs on a Frozen Cocktail machine to grant all Survivors 1 Frosty Margarita
- If you played a BBQ invitation Offering, you will also score bonus Bloodpoints when the above conditions are met
- Once you reach your Frosty Margaritas goal, you will unlock Kate’s “Free Songbird” slip dress
- Once you reach your Survivor chops goal, you will unlock the Hillbilly’s “Pro-Pain” hammer
- You can only gain Frosty Margaritas and Survivor Chops in public matches