San Diego Comic-Con is always one stop-shopping for the most interesting collections of cosplay, panels, merchandise and pop culture celebration.
We’ve brought you several cosplay, booth highlights, panel moments, and interviews from 2018’s SDCC, and we’re still not done yet!
These are just some passing shots I myself took on Sunday, between the hours of noon and 2pm, as things were starting to wind down. I say that, but the dealer’s floor was STILL madness, as there were three signings happening at the SAME TIME at the Marvel, DC, and FOX booths. Craziness.
Please enjoy this small offering of things I saw that caught my fancy that afternoon:
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018
- Out-of-This-World Merch from the Anovos Booth at SDCC 2018
- Showing Fandom Love Through T-Shirts, Tattoos, and Family Cosplay at SDCC [Photos]
- 35 More Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018: From Sailor Moon to the Scooby Gang
- Wonder Woman, Batman, Harleys, Hawkgirl, and Bombshells Abound at the DC Gathering [SDCC]
- Check Out This 'Incredibles 2' Cosplay Group from SDCC!
- 29 Cosplay Photos from SDCC: Marvel, DC, Vikings, and More