It’s the last day of San Diego Comic-Con, but that doesn’t mean the cosplay is over. Everyone and their puppet racoon have been out on the streets of San Diego showing off what they’ve got. Here’s another look at another batch of cosplay courtesy of Bleeding Cool’s Endy Mageto, and you can catch his earlier 265 cosplay shots right over here.
- Check Out This 'Incredibles 2' Cosplay Group from SDCC!
- 29 Cosplay Photos from SDCC: Marvel, DC, Vikings, and More
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018