It’s the last day of San Diego Comic-Con, but that doesn’t mean the cosplay is over. Everyone and their puppet racoon have been out on the streets of San Diego showing off what they’ve got. Here’s another look at another batch of cosplay courtesy of Bleeding Cool’s Endy Mageto, and you can catch his earlier 265 cosplay shots right over here.
- Check Out This 'Incredibles 2' Cosplay Group from SDCC!
- 29 Cosplay Photos from SDCC: Marvel, DC, Vikings, and More
- No Ben Reilly: Scarlet Spider Past #25? - August 21, 2018
- Roy Thomas’s Origin of Red Sonja to Be Published by Dynamite in November - August 21, 2018
- Bettie Page Comes to London in November from Dynamite - August 21, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Prepares for Into the Spider-Verse Movie - August 21, 2018
- Marvel’s New Han Solo Stories About His Time in the Empire - August 21, 2018