Yesterday, Bleeding Cool Rumourmonger-in-Chief Rich Johnston wrote an article purporting to feature “all the covers to the 13th Doctor’s first comic.” However, Johnston’s article, sadly, featured just five covers, six if the cropped image in the first screen is also a cover. Well, believe us when we tell you that it gives us no pleasure to… to point out… oh, we can’t say it with a straight face. Rich was wrong!
In actuality, there will be 13 covers for the 13th Doctor’s first comic, and Titan, who were working off a different power point presentation than at the Diamond Retailer Summit, showed off 10 of them tonight. Bleeding Cool Ace Reporter Erin Wilhelm was on the scene and snapped photos of all 10 covers, which feature such artists as Babs Tarr, Paulina Ganucheau, Katie Cook, Alice X. Zhang, and series artist Rachel Stott. In addition, there’s a blank variant, a sketch variant, a cosplay variant featuring Athena Stamos, and… a puppet variant?
Jody Houser is writing the comic, drawn by Stott and colored by Enrica Angiolini. Doctor Who: The Thirteenth Doctor hits stores in October.
- Batman Interrogates Bruce Wayne in Wednesday’s Batman #61 - December 17, 2018
- A New Origin for Aquaman in DeConnick and Rocha’s Aquaman #43? - December 17, 2018
- Like a Millennial, Marvel’s Jordan White Ghosts on #XMenMonday - December 17, 2018
- Exiles No More! Series to End with January’s Exiles #12 - December 17, 2018
- TMNT FCBD Solicit Reveals Details on Turtles’ 100th Issue Plans, Teases Possible Death - December 17, 2018