Warner Bros is dropping trailers like crazy this weekend! At the panel for CW’s The Flash at San Diego Comic-Con Saturday, fans were treated to their first look at Season 5 of the show. You may not have been there — loser — but that doesn’t mean you can’t watch the trailer, as Warner Bros has released it on YouTube.
The Flash Season 5 will premiere this Fall. Watch the first look trailer below.
THE FLASH cast and executive producers offered an exciting first look at the upcoming fifth season when they debuted an exclusive trailer for the Comic-Con crowd gathered in Ballroom 20. The reel gave fans their first look at Barry and Iris adjusting to parenthood, as well as a sneak peek at this season’s new big bad, Cicada. And if last year’s ring wasn’t enough, the reel delivered on an iconic, suit-bearing ring fans can expect to see more of this fall. #WBSDCC #SDCC2018 (© 2018 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.)
- The CW Releases The Flash Season 5 New Suit Promo
- Conspiracy Theory: Is Marvel Planning to Reboot Daredevil? - August 21, 2018
- The War on Christmas Comes to Rugrats in C is for Chanukah One-Shot - August 21, 2018
- Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur Gets an A-List Guest Star in November - August 21, 2018
- Valiant Will Ship Glass Variants Directly to Comic Book Stores - August 21, 2018
- C.S. Pascat and Johanna The Mad’s Fence to Become an Ongoing Graphic Novel Series - August 21, 2018