Warner Bros is dropping trailers like crazy this weekend! At the panel for CW’s The Flash at San Diego Comic-Con Saturday, fans were treated to their first look at Season 5 of the show. You may not have been there — loser — but that doesn’t mean you can’t watch the trailer, as Warner Bros has released it on YouTube.
The Flash Season 5 will premiere this Fall. Watch the first look trailer below.
THE FLASH cast and executive producers offered an exciting first look at the upcoming fifth season when they debuted an exclusive trailer for the Comic-Con crowd gathered in Ballroom 20. The reel gave fans their first look at Barry and Iris adjusting to parenthood, as well as a sneak peek at this season’s new big bad, Cicada. And if last year’s ring wasn’t enough, the reel delivered on an iconic, suit-bearing ring fans can expect to see more of this fall. #WBSDCC #SDCC2018 (© 2018 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.)
- Of Course Reed Richards is to Blame… Next Week’s Marvel Knights 20th #4 - December 15, 2018
- Somebody Needs a Snickers in Next Week’s Iceman #4 - December 15, 2018
- Kate Bishop Refuses to Die in Canada in Next Week’s Old Man Hawkeye Finale - December 15, 2018
- Archangel’s Loyalty Tested in Next Week’s Uncanny X-Men #6 - December 15, 2018
- Is Rocking a Mullet a Reason to Kill a Man? Next Week’s Domino #9 - December 15, 2018