Warner Bros is dropping trailers like crazy this weekend! At the panel for CW’s The Flash at San Diego Comic-Con Saturday, fans were treated to their first look at Season 5 of the show. You may not have been there — loser — but that doesn’t mean you can’t watch the trailer, as Warner Bros has released it on YouTube.
The Flash Season 5 will premiere this Fall. Watch the first look trailer below.
THE FLASH cast and executive producers offered an exciting first look at the upcoming fifth season when they debuted an exclusive trailer for the Comic-Con crowd gathered in Ballroom 20. The reel gave fans their first look at Barry and Iris adjusting to parenthood, as well as a sneak peek at this season’s new big bad, Cicada. And if last year’s ring wasn’t enough, the reel delivered on an iconic, suit-bearing ring fans can expect to see more of this fall. #WBSDCC #SDCC2018 (© 2018 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.)
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018
- Adventure Time Lives On Comic Form in First Look at Season 11 #2 - October 18, 2018
- It’s Time to Admit There Isn’t a Snyder Cut of Justice League… Because There’s 2 of Them - October 18, 2018
- Get Your First Look at The Great Wiz and the Ruckus Middle-Grade OGN - October 18, 2018
- Uncanny X-Men #1: A New Preview, and Writers’ Finals Words - October 18, 2018