We already know that in Justice League Dark #3, written by James Tynion IV with art by Raúl Fernández and Alvaro Martinez, Wonder Woman discovers a new power, as the issue’s solicit tells us:
Wonder Woman! Swamp Thing! Zatanna! Man-Bat! Um…Detective Chimp! The JL Dark team may not be strong or deep enough to stop the omnipotent Upside-Down Man from taking over our entire plane of existence. UDM takes the JLD apart one by one, but Wonder Woman might have enough mojo to keep everyone alive. Turns out Diana had a power not even she knew about that bursts to the surface, but will it be enough to turn the Upside-Down Man on his head, or is it just a lot of mystical mumbo jumbo?
But at San Diego Comic-Con today, DC revealed more details on what happens in the upcoming issue. Bleeding Cool Ace Reporter Marcos Salinas was on the scene live at the Batman Family panel, and he sent us the following report:
Justice League Dark is showing what happens when you meddle with magic. The source wall broke and the something from beyond is coming to claim the magic that was given to the world. The upside-down man descends upon the DC universe.
Along with some photos of pages from the issue, which hits stores on September 26th.
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018
- Adventure Time Lives On Comic Form in First Look at Season 11 #2 - October 18, 2018
- It’s Time to Admit There Isn’t a Snyder Cut of Justice League… Because There’s 2 of Them - October 18, 2018
- Get Your First Look at The Great Wiz and the Ruckus Middle-Grade OGN - October 18, 2018
- Uncanny X-Men #1: A New Preview, and Writers’ Finals Words - October 18, 2018