At the Amazon Studios panel at San Diego Comic-Con today, Amazon Studios revealed the premiere date for Homecoming. The show will debut on Friday, November 2nd on Amazon Prime Video. You can watch a teaser below:
Bleeding Cool Ace Reporter Erin Wilhelm is on the scene at the Amazon Studios panel. She’ll be filing a full report later, but stay tuned for more breaking news.
More info on the show:
Homecoming is a mind-bending psychological thriller starring Julia Roberts and directed by Sam Esmail (creator of Mr. Robot). Heidi Bergman (Roberts) is a caseworker at the Homecoming Transitional Support Center, a Geist Group facility helping soldiers transition back to civilian life. Walter Cruz (Stephan James) is one of these soldiers, eager to begin the next phase of his life. Overseeing Heidi and the facility is Colin Belfast (Bobby Cannavale), an ambitious company man whose manic demands point to questionable motives.
Four years later, Heidi has started a new life, living with her mother (Sissy Spacek) and working as a small-town waitress, when a Department of Defense auditor (Shea Whigham) comes to her with questions about why she left the Homecoming facility. Heidi begins to realize that there’s a whole other story behind the story she’s been telling herself.
Based on the popular podcast of the same name, Homecoming is created by Eli Horowitz and Micah Bloomberg. The cast also includes Jeremy Allen White, Alex Karpovsky, Dermot Mulroney, among others.
- Lumberjanes, Amazing World of Gumball, and More in All of BOOM!’s 8/22 Previews - August 18, 2018
- Tonight There’s Gonna Be a Mermin Jailbreak in Oni Previews for 8/28 - August 18, 2018
- The New Normal for Quantum and Woody and More in Valiant’s 8/28 Previews - August 18, 2018
- Bambi Revisited? The Fire Burns in Beasts of Burden and More Dark Horse Previews for 8/22 - August 18, 2018
- SummerSlam: Roman Reigns Says He’ll Take Belt from Mega-Hoss Brock Lesnar; Fans Respond: YASS KING - August 18, 2018