At the Amazon Studios panel at San Diego Comic-Con today, Amazon Studios revealed the premiere date for Homecoming. The show will debut on Friday, November 2nd on Amazon Prime Video. You can watch a teaser below:
Bleeding Cool Ace Reporter Erin Wilhelm is on the scene at the Amazon Studios panel. She’ll be filing a full report later, but stay tuned for more breaking news.
More info on the show:
Homecoming is a mind-bending psychological thriller starring Julia Roberts and directed by Sam Esmail (creator of Mr. Robot). Heidi Bergman (Roberts) is a caseworker at the Homecoming Transitional Support Center, a Geist Group facility helping soldiers transition back to civilian life. Walter Cruz (Stephan James) is one of these soldiers, eager to begin the next phase of his life. Overseeing Heidi and the facility is Colin Belfast (Bobby Cannavale), an ambitious company man whose manic demands point to questionable motives.
Four years later, Heidi has started a new life, living with her mother (Sissy Spacek) and working as a small-town waitress, when a Department of Defense auditor (Shea Whigham) comes to her with questions about why she left the Homecoming facility. Heidi begins to realize that there’s a whole other story behind the story she’s been telling herself.
Based on the popular podcast of the same name, Homecoming is created by Eli Horowitz and Micah Bloomberg. The cast also includes Jeremy Allen White, Alex Karpovsky, Dermot Mulroney, among others.
- New Comic Publisher TKO Launches With Big Name Creators and Revolutionary Ambitions - December 10, 2018
- Barnes & Noble Gets a Retailer-Exclusive Edition of Mister Miracle - December 10, 2018
- Cyclops Goes Old School in #XMenMonday Sneak Peeks - December 10, 2018
- Another Year of Rick and Morty Presents One-Shots on the Way from Oni Press - December 10, 2018
- Best-Selling Author Gaby Dunn Makes Comics Debut with Claire Roe in Bury the Lede OGN - December 10, 2018