At the Diamond Retailer Appreciation Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con, Marvel Comics saw Editor-in-Chief C.B. Cebulski and SVP David Gabriel show off… well, more Marvel stuff. Look, they’ve had a lot in other reports from the Retailer Appreciation Lunch right here. this is just hoovering up what’s left.
But it does mean I get to do to Marvel what I usually do to DC Comics. Ahem.
Check out these upcoming Marvel Comics covers for October 2018 shipping titles. You won’t have seen any of them before — unless you are at that lunch….
Humberto Ramos will alternate issues with Ryan Ottley on Amazing Spider-Man. The Avengers are going underwater. And Christian Ward will be drawing an Ancient Thor issue…
Read more Retailer Appreciation Lunch stuff here…
- Alan Moore’s Feature Film, The Show, Now Filming in Northampton - December 11, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 11th December 2018 – Double The Stories - December 11, 2018
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018