At the Diamond Retailer Appreciation Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con, Marvel Comics saw Editor-in-Chief C.B. Cebulski and SVP David Gabriel show off… well, more Marvel stuff. Look, they’ve had a lot in other reports from the Retailer Appreciation Lunch right here. this is just hoovering up what’s left.
But it does mean I get to do to Marvel what I usually do to DC Comics. Ahem.
Check out these upcoming Marvel Comics covers for October 2018 shipping titles. You won’t have seen any of them before — unless you are at that lunch….
Humberto Ramos will alternate issues with Ryan Ottley on Amazing Spider-Man. The Avengers are going underwater. And Christian Ward will be drawing an Ancient Thor issue…
Read more Retailer Appreciation Lunch stuff here…
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018