At the Diamond Retailer Appreciation Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con, Marvel Comics saw Editor-in-Chief C.B. Cebulski and SVP David Gabriel show off… well, more Marvel stuff. Look, they’ve had a lot in other reports from the Retailer Appreciation Lunch right here. this is just hoovering up what’s left.
But it does mean I get to do to Marvel what I usually do to DC Comics. Ahem.
Check out these upcoming Marvel Comics covers for October 2018 shipping titles. You won’t have seen any of them before — unless you are at that lunch….
Humberto Ramos will alternate issues with Ryan Ottley on Amazing Spider-Man. The Avengers are going underwater. And Christian Ward will be drawing an Ancient Thor issue…
Read more Retailer Appreciation Lunch stuff here…
- The Futures of Turtles, Ponies, Ghostbusters, and Kyle Baker’s Black Panther Debuts in IDW January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018