I didn’t know I needed to see Jodie Foster as Oracle, but I really, really do now after Conan O’Brien held auditions for Batgirl.
There are certainly some surprise hopefuls who stop by, and some interesting acting choices, but this is the stuff we love to see from Team CoCo:
- Conan O'Brien is Planning Something with Hideo Kojima in Japan
- RUMOR: The Team of Awesome Ladies Set to Appear in Birds of Prey
- Joss Whedon On Why He Left Batgirl: Ideas "Crumbled in his Hands"
- RUMOR: Birds of Prey Pushes Back Production Date for Suicide Squad 2
- Cathy Yan to Helm Margot Robbie's Next Turn as Harley Quinn
- Batgirl Officially Has a New Writer in Bumblebee's Christina Hodson
- What Does Joss Whedon's Departure from Batgirl Mean for the DCEU and the Snyder Cut?
- Joss Whedon Exits the Batgirl Movie
- Whats Gonna Happen in ‘Outlander’ Season 4 Episode 7 “Down The Rabbit Hole”?! - December 12, 2018
- You’ve Heard of Elf on a Self, Get Ready for ‘The Predator’ Holiday Special?! - December 12, 2018
- Jordan Peele’s ‘The Twilight Zone’ Gains Steven Yuen - December 12, 2018
- DC Universe’s ‘Swamp Thing’ Adds Ian Ziering as Blue Devil - December 12, 2018
- ‘The Mandalorian’ Adds Werner Herzog, Giancarlo Esposito to Cast - December 12, 2018