Amazon Studios unveiled a new behind-the-scenes video from The Tick at their panel at San Diego Comic-Con today. You’re not there, so you’re probably feeling pretty damn left out right now. FOMO, amirite? Well, we’ve got your back. The video is up online, and you can watch it at home, which is… almost as good as participating in a massive pop culture event with thousands of like-minded people, right? Right? What were you thinking?! Oh, just watch the video.
Bleeding Cool Ace Reporter Erin Wilhelm is on the scene at the Amazon Studios panel. She’ll be filing a full report later, but stay tuned for more breaking news.
In the first season of The Tick, we find a world where superheroes and villains have been real for decades. Arthur, an unassuming accountant with no superpowers, becomes embroiled in the middle of the battle between good and evil. When he realizes that his city is owned by a global supervillain who was long thought to be dead, he struggles to uncover the conspiracy. As he becomes obsessed with the conspiracy, most people think he’s crazy. One person who believes Arthur is a mysterious new ally, The Tick, who is a bizarre blue superhero who may just be a figment of Arthur’s imagination.
- The Ice King Apology Tour Commences in 1st Look at Adventure Time: Marcy & Simon #1 - December 13, 2018
- Marvel Reveals Phil Noto Interlocking Variants for 80th Anniversary - December 13, 2018
- Lela Gwenn and Matthew Dow Smith Launch Bad Luck Chuck at Dark Horse in March - December 13, 2018
- Joe Illidge Explains Post-Valiant Future in Most Polite Open Letter Ever - December 13, 2018
- #GhostCorps: IDW Teases Something Big for Ghostbusters in 2019 - December 13, 2018