Amazon Studios unveiled a new behind-the-scenes video from The Tick at their panel at San Diego Comic-Con today. You’re not there, so you’re probably feeling pretty damn left out right now. FOMO, amirite? Well, we’ve got your back. The video is up online, and you can watch it at home, which is… almost as good as participating in a massive pop culture event with thousands of like-minded people, right? Right? What were you thinking?! Oh, just watch the video.
Bleeding Cool Ace Reporter Erin Wilhelm is on the scene at the Amazon Studios panel. She’ll be filing a full report later, but stay tuned for more breaking news.
In the first season of The Tick, we find a world where superheroes and villains have been real for decades. Arthur, an unassuming accountant with no superpowers, becomes embroiled in the middle of the battle between good and evil. When he realizes that his city is owned by a global supervillain who was long thought to be dead, he struggles to uncover the conspiracy. As he becomes obsessed with the conspiracy, most people think he’s crazy. One person who believes Arthur is a mysterious new ally, The Tick, who is a bizarre blue superhero who may just be a figment of Arthur’s imagination.
- Long-Awaited Sequel How to Paint Characters the Marvel Studios Way to Hit Stores in April 2019 - August 16, 2018
- Ninja-K #11 Preview is Perfect Jumping-on Point for Jumping-on Point of Ninja-K #11 - August 16, 2018
- Image Unveils Weatherman #4 Variant by Bengal - August 16, 2018
- Archie Revisits His Roots as Riverdale Goes to War in Archie ’41 Preview - August 16, 2018
- Lightstep: Dark Horse to Publish Miloš Slavković’s Space Opera in November - August 16, 2018