There’s lots of news coming out of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles panel at San Diego Comic-Con that will make you want to shout “COWABUNGA!”
First, we learned that Mateus Santolouco will be writing and drawing a five-issue mini-series bringing Shredder to hell, appropriately titled Shredder in Hell, in early 2019. Doubling down on that commitment to writer/artists, IDW also revealed that Sophie Campbell will be writing and drawing the Leonardo macro issue, part of a series of one-shots that prepares the turtles for the TMNT ongoing’s 100th issue spectacular.
We don’t have a press release on that one, but we do have a tweet from Campbell showing off some of that art, which is better than a press release in our opinion. Check it out:
— Sophie Campbell (@mooncalfe1) July 19, 2018
Brittany Peer will be coloring the issue. Look for it in stores this fall.
- Experience Baba Von Doom’s Thrice-Baked Potatoes in Next Week’s Runaways #16 - December 16, 2018
- Morgan Le Fay Shows a Clear Lack of Gratitude in Weapon H #11 - December 16, 2018
- Frank Castle Defeated by Hydra? Next Week’s Punisher #5 - December 16, 2018
- What Does Loki Think of His Future? Next Week’s Infinity Wars Finale - December 16, 2018
- Relationship Troubles Abound in Next Week’s West Coast Avengers #6 - December 16, 2018