There’s lots of news coming out of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles panel at San Diego Comic-Con that will make you want to shout “COWABUNGA!”
First, we learned that Mateus Santolouco will be writing and drawing a five-issue mini-series bringing Shredder to hell, appropriately titled Shredder in Hell, in early 2019. Doubling down on that commitment to writer/artists, IDW also revealed that Sophie Campbell will be writing and drawing the Leonardo macro issue, part of a series of one-shots that prepares the turtles for the TMNT ongoing’s 100th issue spectacular.
We don’t have a press release on that one, but we do have a tweet from Campbell showing off some of that art, which is better than a press release in our opinion. Check it out:
— Sophie Campbell (@mooncalfe1) July 19, 2018
Brittany Peer will be coloring the issue. Look for it in stores this fall.
- New GWAR OGN The Enormogantic Fail Revisits the Obliteration of Flab Quarv 7 - October 17, 2018
- R.I.P. ResurrXion? Weapon X Missing from Marvel’s January Solicits - October 16, 2018
- Finally, Chuck Austen’s Early X-Men Work Returns to Print at Marvel - October 16, 2018
- Is Ms. Marvel Cancelled? G. Willow Wilson Says It’s Just Taking a “Skip Month” - October 16, 2018
- Chuck Wendig’s Shadow of Vader Not Solicited for January… Has It Been Canceled Completely? - October 16, 2018