Another one for the Rumour checklist. As we reported back in April, today’s DC Comics Publishers Panel at San Diego Comic-Con saw the announcement that Kelly Sue DeConnick will take over Aquaman. She will be joined by artist Robson Rocha.
Marcos Salinas at the panel reports for Bleeding Cool that DeConnick told the crowd that she wrote the story as Aquaman searching for his mother, a very mythological take among the sea gods, and a retooling of Aquaman’s origin in the process as he is washed up on shore with amnesia. She talked about working with previous writers Dan Abnett and Geoff Johns at the recent DC Writers Summit.
- DC Comics Cancel Orders For Batman: Creature Of The Night #4 – Will Return Later in 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Mark Seifert’s Marvel Declassified Returns on December 17th - December 12, 2018
- What Toys do People in the Marvel Universe Buy? Amazing Spider-Man #11 Reveals All - December 12, 2018
- Valiant Announces ‘Breakthrough’ Line-Up for 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Is Brian Azzarello Rewriting the Deaths of Thomas and Martha Wayne in Batman Damned? (Spoilers) - December 12, 2018