Thanks to Bleeding Cool’s Jeremy Konrad for these images from the San Diego Comic-Con Press Preview, with Comic-Con International promoting their other show WonderCon in Anaheim. And definitely trying to paint it in the manner of San Diego.
And they come with statistics…
A reach of 2.9 billion? Half the planet? Not including social media? I do want a breakdown of that — and conversely, I’m sure people from more than eight countries turned up.
And who are the people who turn up? Well, they are going for young (ish), evenly gender-split comic-reading, game-playing, movie-watching cord-cutters. I used to be one of them as well; maybe I should go to WonderCon.
They could probably up the exhibitor mentions though…
And yeah, I recognise a few of these folks, even at my advanced age.
WonderCon 2019 will be held on March 29th–31st at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. Just a stone’s throw away…
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018