Here’s a list of the comic book rumours we have heard whirling around and expect to get answers to at San Diego Comic-Con — and a few pre-announcements have already seen them checked off. Feel free to play along at home as the week continues…
Not bad overall, even if many were actually announced after the show. Sometimes long after.
Damn, I can’t believe we had DC Comics Black Label even earlier than I thought we did. Almost a full house — but it wasn’t Esad on Avengers.
I think that was 100%, wasn’t it?
Man, I can hardly remember most of these…
So, shout out as and when you see them coming for this year. The doors to San Diego Comic-Con 2018 will be opening soon.
Exciting, isn’t it?
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018