Oni Press is planning to “level up” in celebration of the 15th-anniversary of the release of Scott Pilgrim’s Precious Little Life, and the way they’re doing that is… releasing Scott Pilgrim again. This time, the hit comic by Bryan Lee O’Malley, which Oni Press has called “a classic”, will come in three hardcover collections, retailing for $29.99 each, and featuring the coloring of Nathan Fairbairn. The whole set can be purchased for $89.99, which is actually two cents more than just buying the three individually.
Here’s the details from the press release:
The New York Times bestselling series and basis for the movie Scott Pilgrim vs. The World is now available in a new full-color softcover format! This Color Collection Box Set contains all six volumes of the award-winning series in three massive books that might wreak havoc on your bookshelf. But the memories will be worth it! Laugh as slacker Scott Pilgrim tries and sometimes fails to get his life together and win the heart of the literal girl of his dreams, Ramona Flowers! Cry when things look bleak for our heroes! Make a confused face at the countless Canadian references! (Unless you live in Canada already.) The perfect gift for a Scottoholic—or for anyone discovering the bestselling series for the first time.
In the press release, O’Malley commented:
I never expected these little books to take on such a life of their own, but here we are 15 years later and still going. I hope these editions will appeal to both the original fans and the next generation.
Look for these in stores on April 10th, 2019.
- Gerry Conway Calls Out DC, Geoff Johns for Failing to Credit Comic Creators on Titans - October 13, 2018
- Chelsea Cain Responds to Chuck Wendig’s Marvel Firing With One Word: Union - October 13, 2018
- Traitor! The Beast Sells Out in Astonishing X-Men #16 - October 12, 2018
- Curt Pires and Antonio Fuso Blend James Bond and The X-Files in Wyrd - October 12, 2018
- Dark Horse Goes Fishing For Dollars With Troy Nixey’s Trout Collection - October 12, 2018