Aaron Haaland of A Comic Shop in Orlando, Florida, writes,
Hey comic fans! This is a ridiculously awesome week for comics. We have a new Superman and Amazing Spider-Man #1 from the big two, and Image hit with a stealth launch of Robert Kirkman‘s Die!Die!Die! and Rob Guillory‘s Farmhand.
I’m most excited about these Image guys, Kirkman gets nothing but love from me for making the comics industry more exciting. I mean I don’t know if retailer hat me has ever been as surprised as I was this week opening up my comic boxes and seeing a bad ass book by a-list creators that I didn’t order or know about. Plus Rob Guillory’s new Farmhand fills that dark humor spot missing since Chew ended, this time with horror instead of action. We got behind this book from its pitch and did a store exclusive variant cover with our pal Jesse James Comics you can see here.
- Terry Wiley’s Funeral is Today – So Here Are Some Sleaze Castle Pages - September 25, 2018
- Daily LITG – 25th September 2018 – Stotties All Round - September 25, 2018
- Mimi Cruz of Night Flight Comics Vs Comics Distribution - September 24, 2018
- Fat Jack’s Comicrypt Displays Crisis #8 Artwork For the First Time During Tom King’s Heroes In Crisis Signing - September 24, 2018
- Denver Comic Con Changes Name to Denver Pop Culture Con For 2019 - September 24, 2018