Aaron Haaland of A Comic Shop in Orlando, Florida, writes,
Hey comic fans! This is a ridiculously awesome week for comics. We have a new Superman and Amazing Spider-Man #1 from the big two, and Image hit with a stealth launch of Robert Kirkman‘s Die!Die!Die! and Rob Guillory‘s Farmhand.
I’m most excited about these Image guys, Kirkman gets nothing but love from me for making the comics industry more exciting. I mean I don’t know if retailer hat me has ever been as surprised as I was this week opening up my comic boxes and seeing a bad ass book by a-list creators that I didn’t order or know about. Plus Rob Guillory’s new Farmhand fills that dark humor spot missing since Chew ended, this time with horror instead of action. We got behind this book from its pitch and did a store exclusive variant cover with our pal Jesse James Comics you can see here.
- Caleb Goellner and Adam Bryce Thomas Create a Team Sonic Racing Comic - July 20, 2018
- John Byrne is Writing and Drawing His Own X-Men Fanfic Comic, Evermore - July 20, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 20th July 2018: Of Course It’s Batman - July 20, 2018
- The Collectible Comic Creator Pins of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 20, 2018
- Loot Crate Go Big on Rick & Morty and DC For July’s Mayhem Crates - July 20, 2018