Bray Wyatt’s WWE character doesn’t seem like the sort of professional wrestler who closely adheres to the rules of the road. In fact, he’d be more likely to light the driver’s manual on fire and laugh maniacally about the mindless sheep who are witless slaves to oppressive traffic ordinances.
It’s good to know that kayfabe is still alive and well.
Wyatt missed Monday Night Raw earlier this week after being involved in a traffic accident the previous Friday, in which Wyatt was injured, forcing his tag team partner Matt Hardy to compete without him. According to gossip site TMZ, Wyatt was cited by police officers for “careless driving due to his failure to operate his vehicle in a careful and prudent manner” and was said to be “inattentive” while operating his vehicle. As a result, like a true agent of chaos, Wyatt crashed his car into the car in front of him, causing that car to crash into a third car.
The Eater of Worlds will probably be back before the Extreme Rules pay-per-view, though he may need to hitchhike to the arena if he racks up any more driving violations. You’d pick this guy up if you passed him on the highway, right?
- Mark Brooks Stands Up for Breasts and Feet on Uncanny X-Men #1 Variants - October 22, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Incredible Hulk Beat the Crap Out of Hulk Hogan - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Union Jack Resisted Thatcher’s England in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Marvel Mocked a Beloved Republican President in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Spider-Man Took a Fall for Animal Rights in 1990 - October 21, 2018