Bray Wyatt’s WWE character doesn’t seem like the sort of professional wrestler who closely adheres to the rules of the road. In fact, he’d be more likely to light the driver’s manual on fire and laugh maniacally about the mindless sheep who are witless slaves to oppressive traffic ordinances.
It’s good to know that kayfabe is still alive and well.
Wyatt missed Monday Night Raw earlier this week after being involved in a traffic accident the previous Friday, in which Wyatt was injured, forcing his tag team partner Matt Hardy to compete without him. According to gossip site TMZ, Wyatt was cited by police officers for “careless driving due to his failure to operate his vehicle in a careful and prudent manner” and was said to be “inattentive” while operating his vehicle. As a result, like a true agent of chaos, Wyatt crashed his car into the car in front of him, causing that car to crash into a third car.
The Eater of Worlds will probably be back before the Extreme Rules pay-per-view, though he may need to hitchhike to the arena if he racks up any more driving violations. You’d pick this guy up if you passed him on the highway, right?
- Of Course Reed Richards is to Blame… Next Week’s Marvel Knights 20th #4 - December 15, 2018
- Somebody Needs a Snickers in Next Week’s Iceman #4 - December 15, 2018
- Kate Bishop Refuses to Die in Canada in Next Week’s Old Man Hawkeye Finale - December 15, 2018
- Archangel’s Loyalty Tested in Next Week’s Uncanny X-Men #6 - December 15, 2018
- Is Rocking a Mullet a Reason to Kill a Man? Next Week’s Domino #9 - December 15, 2018