All six issues of Man of Steel have been released, which should give us a pretty good idea of what to expect from writer “The Great One” Brian Michael Bendis. Bendis introduced several storylines that are sure to play out in the coming months: Jonathan and Lois’s space road trip with Grandpa, the Metropolis arson, Rogol Zaar’s attitude problem, Supergirl’s quest for answers, and the mystery of what Lois is keeping in her bottom drawer at the Daily Planet.
Also, we’ve all gotten to see very clearly what Bendisisms look like when applied to Superman.
So now that we’re about to embark upon what seems likely to be a lengthy run by The Great One on Superman and Action Comics, what’s your impression? Did Man of Steel live up to the “Bendis is Coming” hype, and are you excited to see what’s to come? Vote in the poll, and let us know more in the comments.
- Marvel Celebrates Politics in Comics with World Outside Your Window Hardcover - December 18, 2018
- Betty and Veronica Make a Secret Pact in Tomorrow’s Betty & Veronica #1 - December 18, 2018
- Valiant Smashes the System With Line Art Preview of Punk Mambo #1 - December 18, 2018
- To Create Synergy with Women’s History Month, IDW Plans Hasbro Anthology - December 18, 2018
- Hulk Goes to Therapy in March’s Immortal Hulk #15 - December 18, 2018