All six issues of Man of Steel have been released, which should give us a pretty good idea of what to expect from writer “The Great One” Brian Michael Bendis. Bendis introduced several storylines that are sure to play out in the coming months: Jonathan and Lois’s space road trip with Grandpa, the Metropolis arson, Rogol Zaar’s attitude problem, Supergirl’s quest for answers, and the mystery of what Lois is keeping in her bottom drawer at the Daily Planet.
Also, we’ve all gotten to see very clearly what Bendisisms look like when applied to Superman.
So now that we’re about to embark upon what seems likely to be a lengthy run by The Great One on Superman and Action Comics, what’s your impression? Did Man of Steel live up to the “Bendis is Coming” hype, and are you excited to see what’s to come? Vote in the poll, and let us know more in the comments.
- Adventure Time Lives On Comic Form in First Look at Season 11 #2 - October 18, 2018
- It’s Time to Admit There Isn’t a Snyder Cut of Justice League… Because There’s 2 of Them - October 18, 2018
- Get Your First Look at The Great Wiz and the Ruckus Middle-Grade OGN - October 18, 2018
- Uncanny X-Men #1: A New Preview, and Writers’ Finals Words - October 18, 2018
- Earn Your Preview Badge With This First Look at Black Badge #4 - October 18, 2018