Back in April, we noted that Steve McNiven was developing what appeared to be a Barry Windsor-Smith style.
Then he was announced as the artist for the upcoming Return of Wolverine mini-series written by Charles Soule.
And suddenly two come together. Here’s a look at some of his pencils from issue 1…
Especially with that panel’s return to Barry Windsor-Smith’s Weapon X Wolverine…
RETURN OF WOLVERINE #1
(W) Charles Soule (A/CA) Steve McNiven
HE’S BACK, BUB.
Parental Advisory In Shops: Sep 19, 2018
- Radio Times Celebrates 40th Anniversary of a Comic, Puts The Snowman on Their Christmas Cover - December 17, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 17th December 2018, One Week To Go - December 17, 2018
- Thank FOC It’s Sunday #7 – That Was The Week That Was - December 16, 2018
- Win a Private Tour of DC Comics’ Archive for LGBTQ Charity - December 16, 2018
- Hindus Call For Apology From Marvel Over Uncanny X-Men #5 - December 16, 2018