Back in April, we noted that Steve McNiven was developing what appeared to be a Barry Windsor-Smith style.
Then he was announced as the artist for the upcoming Return of Wolverine mini-series written by Charles Soule.
And suddenly two come together. Here’s a look at some of his pencils from issue 1…
Especially with that panel’s return to Barry Windsor-Smith’s Weapon X Wolverine…
RETURN OF WOLVERINE #1
(W) Charles Soule (A/CA) Steve McNiven
HE’S BACK, BUB.
Parental Advisory In Shops: Sep 19, 2018
- Complete Guide To List of Names on Dick Grayson’s Phone in Titans Episode 2 - October 20, 2018
- Lois Lane’s New Book is Called ‘My Life With Superman’… in Action Comics #1004 - October 20, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 20th October 2018 - October 20, 2018
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018