We’re mere days away from the North American release of Ant-Man and The Wasp, so Marvel has kicked it into overdrive when it comes to marketing. The is a sequel, so some theaters are hosting double feature events showing Ant-Man and Ant-Man and The Wasp back to back (though if they really wanted a through line, they should have thrown Captain America: Civil War in the middle). Dolby 3D released a pretty clever piece of promo art for the screenings on Twitter.
Now that the embargo is down, we have a bunch of TV spots and critical spots. The second and third are shorter critical spots with some of the positive reviews listed. The second spot, which is a little longer, has some new footage of the Ghost.
Is all of the marketing for Ant-Man and The Wasp making you excited for the movie? Are you going to see it this weekend? Let us know in the comments.
Summary: As Scott Lang balances being both a Super Hero and a father, Hope van Dyne and Dr. Hank Pym present an urgent new mission that finds the Ant-Man fighting alongside The Wasp to uncover secrets from their past.
Ant-Man and The Wasp, directed by Peyton Reed, stars Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Hannah John-Kamen, Michael Douglas, and Michael Peña. It will be released on July 6th.
- Daredevil Season 3: Peter Halpin Joins the Cast as Theo Nelson - October 18, 2018
- Watch Our Heroes Do Some Training in This New Robin Hood Clip - October 18, 2018
- Sophie Turner Talks Incorporating Mental Illness into Dark Phoenix - October 18, 2018
- Joshua Bassett Set to Star in High School Musical: The Musical for the Disney Streaming Service - October 17, 2018
- Arrowverse Crossover Elseworlds: First Look at Lois Lane, Black Suited Superman, and a Poster - October 17, 2018