We’re stoked to see Fire Pro Wrestling World come to the PS4 in August, but before that happens, Spike Chunsoft are showing off the game. The company does a great job showing you what the game can do as far as being one of the best pro-wrestling titles still going. Essentially, customization is your best friend. Much like how people still use the programming from WWF No Mercy on the N64 to create wrestlers of today, the current version of the game allows you to basically make anything you want when it comes to wrestler, their moves, entrances, rings, managers, referees, and more.
The bonus to this version of the game as that they’ve partnered with New Japan Pro Wrestling to include the majority of their roster. Everyone including Kenny Omega, Kazuchika Okada, Tetsuya Naito, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Kota Ibushi, hell, even Toru Yano is in the game! As part of the overview trailer, Omega and Ibushi make a quick appearance as the Golden Lovers. The best part is that the PS4 network will allow you to share custom wrestlers, which means you can finally have that dream match between Omega, AJ Styles, CM Punk, and Daniel Bryan without leaving your couch
- Spike Chunsoft Announces AI: The Somnium Files at Anime Expo 2018
- Fire Pro Wrestling World is Coming to PS4 This Summer
- New Japan Pro Wrestling is Officially Coming to Fire Pro Wrestling World
- 'WWE 2k18' Is Coming To PC On The Same Day It Hits Consoles
- Returning To Glory: We Review 'Fire Pro Wrestling World'
- 'Fire Pro Wrestling' Is Returning In 2017
- ConcernedApe to Focus More on Stardew Valley for a While - December 14, 2018
- Epic Games Already Planning to Nerf and Vault the Fortnite Infinity Sword - December 14, 2018
- Nintendo Discontinues the NES and SNES Classic Editions - December 14, 2018
- Twitch to Air Holiday Spectacular Show to Look Back on 2018 - December 14, 2018
- Sixteen Years of Red vs. Blue: An Interview With Gus Sorola - December 14, 2018