On June 1st, 2018, ComiXology debuted several creator-owned comics as part of a new original publishing drive.
That included the revival of the Elephantmen comic book series as Elephantmen 2261: The Death of Shorty by Richard Starkings.
Elephantmen has been described by J.J. Abrams as “An Awesome and Unexpected Story. You Must Check it out!” and lauded by Andy Serkis as “Bold, Mythic and heartbreakingly cool, Starkings’ universe is a breed apart!”
And now, a month and change later, Elephantmen 2261 #2 will arrive on July 4th. But ahead of that, here’s a preview… Well, the comic is a glimpse into the future.
Elephantmen are human/animal hybrids designed to fight a war. But the war is over, and now they live among us. Debuting nearly 15 years and 80 issues ago from Image Comics, Elephantmen returns here with a new jumping on point. This all-new story is a whodunnit that draws our heroes, Hip Flask and Jack Farrell, into the curious death of an Elephantman known to his friends as “Shorty”.
Part of the comiXology Originals line of exclusive digital content only available on comiXology and Kindle. This title will be available as part of comiXology Unlimited and Kindle Unlimited on release.
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018
- Full Catalog For BOOM! Studios January 2019 Solicitations – Brings Buffy to the Yard With the Avant-Guards - October 16, 2018