BOOM! Studios has released a first look at By Night #2, the upcoming comic by John Allison and Christine Larsen hitting stores on July 18th from BOOM!’s portable stereo-themed imprint, BOOM! Box. Just like the first issue, the book features a regular cover by Larsen and a variant by Allison. The press release sums up the story:
After meeting a friendly new face in the alternate dimension they’ve stumbled upon, Heather (eagerly) and Jane (reluctantly) agree to venture further in. With their trusty camcorder to record what they find and an inhuman new buddy, there’s no turning back! Now, if they can just make their documentary while also surviving the monsters and magic in this new world, they’ll be super-rich and everything will be great. As far as fool-proof plans go…well, it’s a plan.
While BOOM! Senior Editor Shannon Watters, who has perhaps been reading our comments about this matter, broke from the usual editorial quote formula to deliver more concise praise for By Night:
This series is a spooky, goofy pleasure, and just keeps getting better!
Check out the preview below:
- Power Rangers: Shattered Grid Gets Holofoil Variant by Trevor Hairsine - July 16, 2018
- Bobby Lashley Steals Roman Reigns’s “Big Dog” Nickname After Extreme Rules Win - July 16, 2018
- Black Mask to Publish Mr. Robot Prequel Comic by Creator Sam Esmail - July 16, 2018
- Countdown to Danger: Netflix’s Lost in Space Gets a Comic Book Spinoff by Richard Dinnick, Brian Buccellato, and Zid - July 16, 2018
- Power Rangers: Shattered Grid Collected in 4 Volumes, with 2 Chances to Double Dip - July 16, 2018