The wedding of the… well, okay, *one of* the comic book weddings of the year is set to take place next week when Batman #50 hits stores on July 4th. But as we just saw with the wedding of Kitty Pryde and Colossus in X-Men Gold #30, just because a wedding issue is planned, doesn’t mean you’ll get a wedding… okay, you may get a wedding, but not the one you expected. It’s just the way comics work!
The point is, the Bat/Cat wedding might not actually go down as planned next week, and we want to know how many of our readers are expecting the screwjob. Vote in the poll below, and share your thoughts on the whole thing in the comments, as well as why you think everyone else’s thoughts are wrong.
- Get in the Holiday Spirit with a First Look at Klaus and the Crying Snowman - November 14, 2018
- Top Cow is Selling a Sci-Fi & Sex Humble Bundle to Benefit California Wildfire Victims - November 14, 2018
- Adventures of Sabrina: Chilling No More? - November 14, 2018
- X-Men Writers: People Are Going to Be Surprised By the Death Count - November 14, 2018
- Old Man Rousey Still Yelling at Clouds; Becky Lynch Responds - November 14, 2018